🇺🇸 USA (& 🇨🇦 Too eh?) Group buy - Enertion Motor Mount (and other stuff) ***ORDERED***

Are you good with belts?

One. One is waiting to get on the slow boat from china already, allegedly

1 Like

What else was in your order ? Vesc or space cell ?

I got the vesc from that order, but I am waiting for a 6374 motor, 12mm pulley’s and a space cell…

1 Like

Looks like we are at our goal…

Let’s let this thread marinate till Monday…I ll have a list up with your orders on Moday and reconfirm again with y’all. Then I sort out the TAB and shoot out amounts with my paypal.

Once all the monies are recieved…Ill place the order and will keep you in the loop.

While we are waiting for the stuff… You can shoot me your addresses (except for the Vegas boys…Pick a Bar)…and it will help me figure out shipping cost.

And that it…I think :thinking:

Yeah … Explains much …

Considering … It’s not that bad imo considering what’s contained in the order

Put me down for 2 please

2 Likes

I got some mounts from psychotiller that are way too short. The belt size needed is smaller than conventional esk8 stuff, and at that short of a mount, it was pulling the motor pulley into the wheel. I spent like 200$ on shit…

What size belts work with these? 265?

Ahhh…yes…this shit can make you pull your hair out …and lighten the wallet …

Put them up for sale …maybe someone is on the hunt

265 yes sir

Ok, I’ll take 2 please

Cool beans …

Then i’ll have enough parts laying around to build a second board

1 Like

I feel some others may swoop in last minute if they have a life and don’t look this site all weekend lol

Lol…

Can’t wait for that build thread

Well, I have already received a 6372 motor that I ordered after 6/20, The pulleys and motor both ship from AUS, and are listed as “in stock”, yet I dont have any word… As I understand it the space cell ships from the US? Anyhow, I think “in stock” in Austrailian means something different than we are accustomed to here in 'Merica…

I do not see how they are functional…

Lol …I think things are a little better now…I think the time you ordered there was a bit of turmoil…

We’ll get it sorted out

It’s really hard waiting for parts for that first build. One option is to buy a Chinese board to ride while your waiting for parts. LOL

1 Like