US Group Buy - CLOSED!

Yes I got home and organized mostly everything. Then life happened and I had to leave. I may get some packages ready tonight.

1 Like

3 Likes

I got 4 orders shipped, only those who ordered remotes and motors. All the other orders had parts that I did not receive yet.

@wmj259 I didn’t get the CNC parts yet, so I can’t ship your order, sorry!

1 Like

Battery monitors will be $15 upgrade to batteries. I will post a link for purchase soon. You must include your previous battery order number in the notes!

Get you battery meter upgrade now

https://electric-skateboard.market/product/battery-monitor-upgrade/

1 Like

What bolts do the pulleys use to lock down? Do they come with the pulley?

Yes they come with. I can’t remember off hand but I have them with me now.

1 Like

Have any extra pulleys? Also is the battery LCD illuminated?

When does CNC arrive?

Yes I have extra pellet sets. I will post them for sale when I have everything. The battery monitor is illluminated.

@wmj259 I will find out shortly

ah, if only i was in the market right now… $200 for a 10s4p with bms and switch and lcd installed is super nice

@JLabs, just ordered the LCD from the link you posted and included my order #. I was just wondering what size belts you have available?

Only 255mm belts

255m 12mm wide belts.

Since there was the option to choose between Colorways for the wheels. People including me have opted for the orange one. Are you guys just getting the black ones then ?

No we got both colours orange and black

i’m pretty curious how they managed to get a 10s3p battery down to $150, that seems pretty low for even lipo cells, not to mentioned the BMS included, it the group buy discount just that big?

Have you received the batteries yet?

Not yet, still waiting. Shipping got really busy before CNY.

All I have for the CNC is ‘Shipping Label Created’

I forgot to put my battery order number in the notes. My battery is #1096 and the meter order #1168. Sorry about that.

@JLabs just making sure you got my pm