US Group Buy - CLOSED!

Just wait. I will email you totals for shipping using the email you provided.

So I paid the initial shipping plus $18.50 did I over pay?

Nope, that was for shipping from China to me. It was over $900 total, didn’t plan on that.

Will you send out the orders that you will receive tomorrow if they don’t include batteries? Im in MD, can’t wait.

They may not go out tomorrow, but yes, if you didn’t order a battery or CNC parts they will go out first as they are the first to arrive to me.

Resident Evil 7 comes out next week AND JLabs is getting the shipments in. I don’t think my body can handle all this… :yum:

2 Likes

Are they here yet? Are they here yet? Are they here yet? :grin::grin::joy::joy::truck::truck:

Yes I got home and organized mostly everything. Then life happened and I had to leave. I may get some packages ready tonight.

1 Like

3 Likes

I got 4 orders shipped, only those who ordered remotes and motors. All the other orders had parts that I did not receive yet.

@wmj259 I didn’t get the CNC parts yet, so I can’t ship your order, sorry!

1 Like

Battery monitors will be $15 upgrade to batteries. I will post a link for purchase soon. You must include your previous battery order number in the notes!

Get you battery meter upgrade now

https://electric-skateboard.market/product/battery-monitor-upgrade/

1 Like

What bolts do the pulleys use to lock down? Do they come with the pulley?

Yes they come with. I can’t remember off hand but I have them with me now.

1 Like

Have any extra pulleys? Also is the battery LCD illuminated?

When does CNC arrive?

Yes I have extra pellet sets. I will post them for sale when I have everything. The battery monitor is illluminated.

@wmj259 I will find out shortly

ah, if only i was in the market right now… $200 for a 10s4p with bms and switch and lcd installed is super nice

@JLabs, just ordered the LCD from the link you posted and included my order #. I was just wondering what size belts you have available?

Only 255mm belts

255m 12mm wide belts.