US Group Buy - CLOSED!

Last day to get your order in

To the guys who ordered Pulley kits:

Would you be okay with a 16t motor Pulley? I have checked with 3 different suppliers (the only ones who make the kind of Pulley we need) and they are all out of stock and have ridiculous MOQ (300-500pcs). One manufacturer is doing a 16t run and is allowing me to add on to their other customers order. So is 16t ok with everyone? I don’t know any other options (unless someone has a 3D model of a 15t 12mm HTD5 8mm bore timing Pulley).

I am good with that 16T.

I’m good with it.

I’m also okay with a 16T pulley though if you’d like it.

Don’t have a 3D model of a 15T pulley but could do that if that would work better but 16 is fine in my opinion

1 Like

Does the 16T pulley only have the keyway a or does it also have set screws?

So a set of 16/36? If I’m doing these calculations right, that means my board will go roughly 3km/h faster. I have no issue with that :slight_smile:

Yes, 16/36t

Keyway and 2 set screw holes. Black finish

1 Like

Too late right? If so will there be extras ordered for ur store

im good with the 16t pulley kit

What are you looking for? I am not getting any extra VESC.

10s 3p batteries

The store is still up, I have not ordered the batteries yet so there is still time. You can just go ahead and buy it.

What’s the max discharge rate on the batteries? It looks like I might need to support around 60A.

I want to know too, I like my lipos right now and dont know if spending $150 on liions that are 10c is a good idea

I definitely want to know the full specs for the 10s3p for vesc configuration.

Just wanted to update everyone. Pulley kits are coming with 2 belts and a 16t motor pulley. If you want extra belts let me know ASAP (like now). I have closed ordering and everything is getting paid for and made…

@Emerson I will let you know the specs, but don’t have much spare time to look up specs. They are Samsung 25R cells if you want to do the calculation.

Will you continue to carry the belts I don’t know where to but spares

yeah I am getting a boat load extra. If you buy in bulk they are cheaper.