US - Bestech CHARGE ONLY BMS modules

paid, thanks!

1 Like

So i couldn’t find anywhere if the balance wires come with these pcb’s. Can anybody clarify this for me? Also, where could i buy pins and connector heads if i wanted to make my own?

hey ship with balance wires, or they did in previous orders.

let me make sure.

Payment sent, thanks again dude

1 Like

If anybody got 10s and needs 12s let me know

2 Likes

Does anybody know at what voltage do these BMS start to balance? I’m considering using a charger with a reduced end voltage to extend battery cycle life.

For instance if i stop charging the 10S pack at 40.5V (4.05V per cell), will the BMS still do its job while charging the pack to this voltage?

these bms are set for 4.1v overcharge release, so just keep it plugged in, they’ll stop when each P pack reaches 4.1v

Will a regular, unmodified 42V charger turn green when it’s done? Or what do we need to do for that?

yes it will.

I have a 12s bms, set to 4.1v cutoff. my 50.4v charger turns green when pack voltage reaches 49.5v (49.5/12 = 4.125v per cell).

so it appears the bms will stop drawing power once it’s reached max charge.

2 Likes

That’s great because I can’t find a 42V 1.8A (2A if I have to) adjustable charger to save my life. I’m convinced they aren’t sold…

yea you’re good, I’m using one of these super generic, cheapo 2amp laptop brick charger looking things, not modified or anything

1 Like

Thank you for your answers! You’ve made my day! This was exactly the solution i was searching for!

Did the BMSs ship yet?

not yet, last time it took about a week before shipping

1 Like

guess what’s in the mail

3 Likes

gonna have to drop out, ive already got three other 10s bms’s in a drawer :yum:

Got a spare 12S inbound?

yea I got extra 12s, just confirm and I’ll mark you down

I’m looking for an 8S BMS if there’s any available.