Up to the Limit!

Ah skateboard talk, im hoping this silicone will help me out if im caught out in the rain :crossed_fingers:t2:

I have a new weather strip on the way, was a few quid off ebay! and will hot glue the holes in the enclosure where the phase wires exit, as far as I know you can fully submerge most motors in water and there still run, just wondered what his experience was with this as looks like he goes through deep puddles!!

1 Like

Really want a trampa MTB build thats completly waterproof, and dont want the waterproof esc’s. Waterproof vesc6/focbox for my next build :thinking:

Yeah would be nice but for me that’s not an option,I need stealth,something that looks like a normal skateboard,some police round here are worse than some people on this forum…a little power goes to there head!!

Ah. I thought that esk8’s were ‘allowed’ under ebike rules ? Although i have also been told you need a ‘measure’ of realtime speed. Meh. Ive heard of people being stopped and gad problems and also people being allowed to continue on their way. Have the police stopped you then ? Ps you getting WW2?

I think the law is any electric vehicle that travels in bike lanes or on the pavement like mobility scooters must not acceed 8mph,most cops are cool with it though but there’s the odd 1 or 2 round here! Iv never been stopped…if I’m going fast enough I wouldn’t anyway! You just reminded me! When’s the release date!

not for little girls !

Are you sure about that? https://www.instagram.com/p/vJl9t3Sth8/?taken-by=ollinboardco

3 Likes

Ha ha im currently picturing an esk8 police chase lol . It comes out friday :+1:t2:

1 Like

Actually it’s all covered the “Vesc” is in a resist case and the motor have a 3D printed cover witch is air circulated on the top about more net stages overlays! Ok it’s not ip 68 ore 67 but I drive fast straighten to a puddle the water comes over the front of the board over my shoes and all is fine no problems !! I make pictures about the cases and make a new post ! With the ride title means without any girls ohohoh sorry ä I mean girls are welcome :point_up::relieved:

1 Like

Hey you are so cool thanks for this posting !! Applause applause Pleas go in the kitchen and take a Cookie !

@StefanK1978 ???

Hey I recognize that shirt from your YouTube channel! :blush:

I would love to see a hill climb vid with the new motors :smiley:

1 Like

yea I’m not sure if something’s being lost in translation but @StefanK1978 you’re coming off sounding like a fkin asshole

3 Likes

not sure who flagged that lol. someone got salty

I did it Why Same rights for everyone I only write little girl but I changed the title directly And some people still come around posting girls on boards ! It’s ok lord Jesus it’s ok And then comes this guy and calls me an asshole !! I didn’t insult anyone and this internet saved gangster call me asshole !! Really and nobody cares or what !?

Yeah name calling or abusive language is too far,especially online with people you have never met before,there’s people getting offended over nothing here but that’s out of order! Calling someone an asshole where I’m from is basicly saying let’s fight!!

1 Like

Hopefully it’s getting better on my next postings ! Because " the Hope Died as last " ( it can be that this is not the correct translation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

Last but not least

I love you all :heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

In this Sense

Good fight good night :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

It’s all good @StefanK1978 I get the joke it wasn’t half as bad as everybody is making it out to be,welcome to the forum,most people here like to have a laugh and have a lot of knowledge but what let’s it down now is too many mods!!

1 Like

for posting just photos please use this thread http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992

1 Like