Twins! Trampa E-TOXX Helical Direct Drive 12S4P Builds

I tried ebay Chinese sellers but it takes to long. so option 1 amazon if you find something that is fulfilled by them option 2 banggood you can buy express post

this is all I know wish I could help more.

Thanks! I’ll look into it. Was wondering about that. What flex rating would you recommend?

Cant recommend one Since i dont know your weight, but Trampa has alot more information on their site :slight_smile:

I don’t quite understand why the holy pro deck would give me more clearance. From what I can tell they are exactly the same with exception of the weight saving holes. Same 35 degree riser angle. :slight_smile:

So what battery configuration and kv would you recommend for this setup?? I’m not a speed freak or anything, only looking to hit 30 max. :sweat_smile:

Sorry are you planning riding street or off road?

And

Both, but probably not riding on anything too rough off road. probably going to drop down to the 170 kv. I also think that 12S4P is fine; basing the battery pack off of eboosted’s pheonix build. Saw your post of that, thanks! :slight_smile:

His is pretty much for riding rough road and trails at most…

You’ll need more if it’s full offroad. Otherwise your range will suffer likely. If your mostly on the road don’t worry I guess

I’m assuming you mean larger packs? With my enclosure I can only fit 8 batteries wide so 5 pack really isn’t an option.

I am running Alien Power HEV 6374 200kv that tested at only 174KV The advertised Kv rating is not always the true rating.

Here is a good thread about advertised vs true motor kv.

1 Like

True Nama, but take Bimmers 170kv motors, they are testing out to 174kv… & my scorpions are within a few kv. How heavy are your motors Nama? I think the lighter motors often come up low? I could be wrong though, just my limited experience with a handful of different motors :thinking:

@Namasaki

1 Like

May I suggest a dual enclosure, someone else on the forum had @Kaly build one for him, I think he had a 12s4p in the enclosure under the deck like you and then he had a detachable box that went between his feet that housed a 12s7p or something like that.

I personally wouldn’t want to have my batteries mounted under my deck when riding off road on trails and over sticks as it could quite easily break the case and even the battery causing a fire. I don’t have any experience though

1 Like

I’m pretty sure both the HS11 and HolyPro are exactly the same, even the mounting holes are the same. The Trampa Carver is shorter and have different mounting points though, it sits higher from the ground, that is why I like the HS11 the most, even more than the HolyPro because you won’t need to cover the holes and there is a nice flat spot to mount the battery meter on the nose and on/off switch at the tail, as on the HolyPro there is a big hole that makes things just a tad more complicated.

If you weight like me, 70kg, I’d suggest to go with the 16ply, I got the 15 ply on the HolyPro and it’s a little bouncy, but after a couple of weeks you become an expert controlling the board even though is as flexy as my former GF

A flexy board will give you more damping on bad roads

I’m covering the enclosure in bed liner. Should give it some more protection. :wink:

The inside or outside of the case?

Oops, I may have misunderstood. Will ask @trampa later today :grinning:

Outside the enclosure. The bed liner will remain flexible too :smile:

Don’t worry just realised what you are talking about I thought you meant a legit liner for your bed. Lol

What does everyone think of this BMS http://bestechpower.com/444v12spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D131.html

Does anyone have any recommendations on a charger??

Get these components and make your own charging station: