Trampa StreetCarver, E-Toxx MiniDirectDrive, MTB Trucks, Gummies, 6374, 12S, Steering Damper

Question out of curiousity what kind of bindings you use on this board?

freeboard.

It is actually Freebord (without an “a”) :grimacing:

1 Like

it wasn’t 10chars if I spelled it right lol

3 Likes

nice rescued little bro :smiley:

1 Like

i also didn’t wanna add the period but oh well :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hey

Added some Foam as on my Freebord build to the Bindings :

Glued with Pattex … Dont know how people like them without padding… @okp, you must have steel feets brother (-;

Also some nice new Vicious Griptape :

Really like the hexagon design i seen by @okp and @Eboosted but i´m too lazy :sunglasses:

13 Likes

that’s a dope board. definitely. Love riding mine but can’t wait to get back to the freebord when the days will be more sunny.

have you thought of reversing the hanger to get it shorter and even more roadster?

take care bro.

2 Likes

@okp : Do you think Unik can sell the tha battery setup in case i would like the same enclosure ? This buil is so clean ! Well done @Nowind :trophy:

2 Likes

Yes thought about but its not possible with the Drive… the CTC is to short with the flipped Hanger … you run into clearene issues…

With all your machines in the shop you should buy a laser cutter for griptape!

2 Likes

Haha i already looking around Bro (-;

3 Likes

Or just buy hexagon griptape :wink: Something like here: http://www.longboarderlabs.com/product/grip-graphique-hexagon-pack-50/

Haha great! Many Designs available :+1: What i’m missing is the choice of Griptape itself… would prefer Vicious … :wink:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Nowind

If you want some HEX (or whatever stencil), I can send you some. I’m now able to laser cut stuff on vicious.

12 Likes

Thanks Brother :star_struck:

Nice you got an Co2 Laser?

Have a great Day

1 Like

3.8W laser - shoot me a PM if you need anything on vicious.

4 Likes

happy anniversary of your day of conception!

that might be the weirdest way i’ve ever said happy birthday :rofl:

3 Likes

Thans @GrecoMan

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like