The Racers Room

Some pics from @1Oldbaldguy build. Hey Chuck I need electronics.

shout out to chuck, his gear driven single ran 50kmph with Freekin Ian on it. A fast single on 100mm wheels 4s of all things Imagine that inrunners and gear drives

3 Likes

@MoeStooge Bro ur stuff is getting insane. I need this drive-train asap

1 Like

@Mikeomania12 get organized do what we did here for your area, get a good helmet and leathers and if your serious we’ll talk about it.

Already got all that protection. We have the biggest organized crew in the country. over 250ppl. I am very serious. I go 40mph on regular caliber trucks and stiff bustin deck it feels so good. I cant wait to go faster and feel more stable with your trucks.

1 Like

I will try and get times and kph/mph for all top runs posted here tonight. The video will take a bit longer. Hopefully this weekend, but I am defending my dissertation for my doctorate on Friday and need to put some time in there to be ready.

I’m also going to set up the esk8tests.com website for keeping track of records. That way other crews around the world can see how the measure up to So Cal. As we get standard tests (e.g. Top speed, 50m, 100m, figure 8, etc) I’ll keep track of the best times, riders, and boards. I think this is the beginning of something big. Race, break, rebuild better

4 Likes

lol if we survive!!!

Sweet ride’s Moe, how many amps do you think the pintail is drawing?

@NummThumz this race movement owes your efforts big. Thanks again for what your doing for the race. community. This is a pic of my first stock car I built at 18 years old back in 1990. You tell me what your looking at.

2 Likes

That looks like a late 60s Dodge Dart to me because of the b pillar. Gonna go with 1968.

No marker light hole on the left quarter panel should tell a good Mopar guy what year he’s looking at. You got the A body part correct look at the rear c-pillar and think orphan car. Keep guessing

At least 135a mod1.5 gear 58t spur 7t pinion 2000kv Inrunner 4s

Ahhh! A roadrunner!

Road runner is an orphan car but a b-body think A.

No words…

Do you think you could make a 2250kv motor work?

YeA but the amps vs volts vs gear vs wheel size has to make good math

Do you think 1.5mod is the smallest pitch gear that will work? I tried doing the math but didn’t think it could work, my hat is off and my head open…

67 'cuda. Oh man, what would that have been worth restored! Should have looked more at where the rear glass would be.

1 Like

67 fastback cuda. Was gonna be my dad’s last race car. He had it gutted and put a cage in it 10 years before and sold it. Pulled my 340 outta my duster freshened it and ran it 2 seasons. Notice the radiator in the back window. We’d have 60 car car counts for Saturday night event. There were very few Mopars running. we were at top five car every night. Tortion bars baby

3 Likes

It depends on the wheel size your gonna try and put on your 2200kv motor and the watt or amp that motor can take. Then factor the gear ratio to make it live.

1 Like

Hey, anyone know any prominent skate wheel manufacturers out there who would be willing to work with a fella to develop the next esk8 road race wheel that does not exist yet.

11 Likes