The Racers Room

So when is the next performance day event gonna be planned? I want to make the next one and see all the toys rip it up…

1 Like

Whats a performance day?

Like a chance to get together and race for fun and check out all the latest technology and fastest or most powerful setups and ideas…like a gathering for measuring yourself and your board against the other builders…I think they had a drag race and a little street course last summer…Spring in California is coming, great time to start planning group rides, events and races…

I’ll be in Cali in November

Lemme get you some Evolve stickers for your board and I think you should be good to go :smirk:

1 Like

i really need to paint the metal bars lol but i have a torqueboards sticker and my own sticker on mine

2 Likes

NGV establishing benchmarks in AU using proper safety gear in proper conditions… :+1: https://m.facebook.com/groups/618064338317842?ref=bookmarks

2 Likes

If anything they got the venue and safety correct.

Colorado first to organize esk8 racing for 2018. More info to come.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/618064338317842?refid=18&ref=bookmarks&ft=qid.6528073777386907048%3Amf_story_key.743404129117195%3Atop_level_post_id.743404129117195%3Atl_objid.743404129117195%3Asrc.22&tn=C-R

5 Likes

Evolve World Cup has added an open to all Race on Sunday for the World Cup Race weekend. Details on race format and setup are in the works… This is a great step up on the Evolve Groups Part.

5 Likes

Where in calif? I might make the trek…

Date and city on this one👍 will post more info when it’s released.

2 Likes

Colorado rolled out a race venue and date. Was told will have transponder scoring. Will be a good time.

7 Likes

That would be fun. Glad someone set it up

Loved to race on that. But no way to get there.

I hope to see more in the Cali area! New wind, new magnets, better urethane, new battery, new deck, and more!

1 Like

On Instagram

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looks awesome MoeBro!

Will you and or your NKP three links make a appearance?

18hr one way. Bout 90% gonna make it. Wouldn’t be my first rodeo.

1 Like

Man, I wish I could go. Looks awesome! Unfortunately, I am working in LA. :cry: