The Racers Room

Trying it a last time, then I will shut up.

That is the polar oposite to any form of racing enviroment.

The whole point is that exactly this point is stupid, bonkers, mad, crazy, idiotic… In what universe is more danger in any form good? If you were ever really really testing your limits, pushed past your boundry of fear. Into a few moments of pure emotions and sensations. The realisation what you just did is overwhelming seconds after.You would know what an inherent fear for life is. Not because you almost hit a car, just out of the sheer sensory overload. It is such a strong sensation that your whole body shuts down, your legs don’t work, you piss yourself out of reflex and you are left in a state of absolute terror. But yeah lets add some more of that INTENTIONALLY and not based on our sport but as a fun flavour because racing on safe roads is for wusses.

Yeah, like if we are just casualy racing our boards at 100 down a narrow path, on shit pavement with the competition right behind you, that is boring. Lets make it rc… I mean where is the skill, the riders ability in this? (https://youtu.be/GSUgehJWznw) total snooze fest right?! (sarcasm)

Push the ability of the rider we want the unexpected? Wuut? So if I shoot you with a tranquilizer while you are riding is that unexpected enough for you? If you are pushings your abilities, exeeding your experince you should still only do it in safe spaces.

A road with its laws is a system. If you feel like you are that much more important than everyone else, that just for you the rules are different and you can zoom around in traffic and feel good about it then how my father would say :" he needs something in his life son, let him be an idiot in public so he is at least something"

4 Likes

That’s pretty hilarious

2 Likes

I’m not proposing any more danger than what you choose for yourself or what you normally take on…its a choose your own route, you can ride in traffic if you wish, I won’t, lol…my path is even posted already…100% trail…uphill too…see ya at the brewery, lol

And thats is pretty hilarious, good stuff!! I love a spirited debate lol with some color…

1 Like
2 Likes

Stooge Style Slap Down!

i have absolutely no idea what ethics have to do with any of this. All of us actively encourage a system of merely potential reward for the requirement of placing ourselves and other people directly in danger with our devices and the sports surrounding them. None of us are ethical. Just remove that from the equation.

3 Likes

I’m not sure exactly your point but I will continue to consider the ramifications of my actions. I have a personal set of ethics but I don’t force it on others.

1 Like

I’m saying we just leave ethics out of the discussion while we each just go about our own way of not being an asshole.

2 Likes

I’m going to be racing wheelschairs in a old peoples home hahaha.

Just trying to change the subject somehow for positive reinforcement! =)

Black Friday Hoverboard Deals

1 Like

Hoverboard: the new choice in personal transportation for the klan. Scares the shit outta people cause it makes them look like floating ghosts and ya can’t even tell their riding. @nickkk aka hoverboard salesman

2 Likes

lol! floating ghosts.

I actually challenged a dude in a electric wheelchair on the street to a race, and he almost beat me, some of those things are fast dude…

1 Like

LMFAO! That is awesome! Some are very fast! There is a guy that rides one around my neighborhood and he flys around in the wheelchair. He even has speakers set up and attached to his electric wheelchair haha He’s a BOSS!

i should build premium electric wheel chairs. People who have to be in a chair should at least have be able to have fun with it.

1 Like

Will these wheel chairs have a wheelie button? Gramps need to be able to do his wheelies…

of course! And the whole thing drops onto a spark strip for low and slow sparks every where.

mhhhhh… Sparks… drools

Hurry up and make these wheel chairs… I only have 50 years before 'll need one!

I actually have one, it was my Mom’s. The batteries are dead as rocks, but everything else is good. I have been considering building a huge 12v LIPO pack to power it and turning it into a go-cart or drift trike :slight_smile:

You should come up to Alabama some weekend and we can knock it out, I have plenty of beer stocked (in case of apocalypse, zombie invasion and walmart being out :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Dry lake speed shot on the dirt.

7 Likes