The Racers Room

My board was flat out at 46mph with a 140lb rider, I know your board had more in it if you had the room.

Im still working on my performance day build, it will probably be another month until all the parts are in and its assembled. We should definitely start planning something though, a group ride at least.

5 Likes

Iā€™m so jelly

You guys are all more than welcomed to use my facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/SiLo.socal.e.longboard.group/?ref=bookmarks

We should plan another performance day in October or November. Or a group ride would be fun, too.

2 Likes

SPD2 road course setup. The p-lot from SPD1 is a great location. Open Class but Focus on production board class, run whatcha brung style racing. We need to Meetup and discuss details in a formal sit-down meeting.

2 Likes

:ok_hand:, Im free this coming Sunday to meet.

Sounds like a good idea. A little worried that we donā€™t have enough running room for top speed runs at the place we did last time. It seems like that place was good for not getting hassled by the cops, but I think we will always be competing for space with the go kart crews.

Definitely not enough room for top speed on my most recent build. It takes me a full 1/4 mile. Its still a great option for a road course though.

Iā€™m giving away a new set of SixShooter Wheels to the fastest participant!

https://psychotiller.com/product/6-billet-wheel-hubs

4 Likes

Nice.prize! Peoplw should be.more motivated too participate now! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hope so. Spread the word!

1 Like

Iā€™ll throw in some wheels for second place! I have them shipping out from the factory on Monday. Who do I send them to? @MoeStooge ?

5 Likes

Cool!!! you can ship them to me if you want.

2 Likes

You got it!

4 Likes

do you guys have any un-gated velodromes you can get access to? in Adelaide near me Edwardstown Velodrome circles a Australian rules football field and is bitumised with low banking, so it it is big with shallow banking and doesnā€™t need skill to ride.

makes it a good spectacle for spectators and will encourage drafting oval style racing

@psychotiller @chaka

Thats very generous, you guys are awesome! :+1:

Working on stuff on my end :sunglasses:

The Kind folks at Obedbag will be providing one of the prizes

Iā€™ll be posting more information about the specific bag.

Still workingā€¦

The winner is gonna make out like a banditā€¦

Still working on other stuff to make is sexy

IF you havenā€™t figured out what Iā€™m chipping inā€¦ well itā€™s my skillz of negotiation :facepunch:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like