The Racers Room

I am not god, you can do anything you like, say pretty much anything you like… I didn’t force anyone to use this website.

however, it is true that i am the creator of this website, it was my vision to have a dedicated forum for us esk8 builders.

I clearly made a good decision to make this site, there are thousands of users, a website that people love dearly, maybe people should have some faith that i have valid reasons for my actions. Maybe people will like the results?

3 Likes

so we should have faith: like you are god

2 Likes

No, faith like your brakes will work next time you approach an intersection. They worked well last time, so they should work well again.

1 Like

Made you MOD @MoeStooge for https://m.facebook.com/groups/618064338317842

Update Moe and Derek are Admins on the page

1 Like

With all do respect a 60mph production board. Taking orders this Oct. 8000w total AWD hub motors. $3000.usd specs soon to be released?

https://m.facebook.com/NXTBRD/?ft=qid.6463626959229754918%3Amf_story_key.-4218143002049536815%3Atop_level_post_id.635530616571214. Because this is a builders forum and we are to discuss building, builds or things that are diy related and understanding this is a production board and has no place in discussion on this DIY forum. Maby some of these Super parts will become available to DIY builders. And of course always In the spirit of keeping this post Builder and DIY related and in good standing with our blessed forum governing authorities. I did say “with all do respect.”

1 Like

they do sell there board as a kit @longhairedboy is building one right now…

1 Like

Roller-coaster thane. Can’t wait to get the @longhairedboy report

3 Likes

looks like it will be the hub motor board to have…

1 Like

It’s gonna be a lipo supplied. On 6s

2 Likes

is that 2,3 or 4p? creates esc options…

wait! did he say 6S?

Yup, 6 cell. Its going to be a cooker :sunglasses:

likely like the NGV vids it’s a double kick start…

1 Like

6 cell 25C is just never going to get me excited…

on a aerodrome I’m sure it’s fast…but…

Found this comment by nextboards a little deeper in the comment section. My guess is that they will sell the boad with instruction on how to chose a lipo battery, and the user will buy it depending on their speed, range ect. So i assume for the board to reach top speed you need 12s. “Just depends on what kind of battery you stick in it, thats the beauty of our board. A 8S Li-Po should be good for around 70 km/h.@Cobber @lowGuido

ah that makes a bit more sense…

9000mah 0p

Low volts doesn’t mean much as long as you can lay down the amps…

That’s 360 available cc amps