The nicest hub motors! For sale cheaper than anywhere!

good work mate !

I have yet to ride my Glow In The Dark wheels. Need to make a matching green one because the red one I made doesnā€™t glow as well as I wantedā€¦

1 Like

Guys please do a steep hill test ! :slight_smile: Super curious what gradient canā€™t it eat alive.

Will do that but first Iā€™ll be doing just one motor to see how that goes. Two or three days Iā€™ll have something exciting to watch.

2 Likes

In the very near future, I will be upgrading to 4 of the big motors at hopefully at 115 kv. This will give me top speeds in the mid 30ā€™s and I should be able to climb just about any hill. Hills tests will come.

Currently on the old motors with 4wd, the steepest hill Iā€™ve climbed was 22% grade with li-ion. Iā€™ve been running lipos lately, so Iā€™ sure I could climb even steeper, since the li-ion sag from 4.2 down to 3.6 on 22% hills.

2 Likes

When are we going to be able to buy these?

I assume they will be sold on steelhubs.com

Wow, my 4wd build is actually only waiting for these^^

If we get any dry weather, that is, I suppose?!

yea itā€™s wet. Iā€™ll get in the big underground garage around here tomorrow and make a video. almost ready to go.

I wonder why there arenā€™t softer durometers for the wheels?, maybe 75A or 74A?

iā€™m in bed and not doing anything today. still in bed at 4:20. too grim out.

iā€™ll be doing a nice hot pour 80 duro polyurethane soon. good stuff. a week!!

Any update on their performance?

ive been wasting time getting one hanger lathed right for the single. stuck on the single idea. Iā€™ll definitely get riding tomorrow. whenever thereā€™s a weekend I have to stay in bed and if itā€™s a work day then Iā€™ll get up inspired to not go to work and do something else

1 Like

Just curious I canā€™t wait to see these things go!!!

hugeā€¦ :sunglasses: :thumbsup: should include something to compare it to 100mm long, 80mm diameter?

Nice bowtie thoughā€¦ Thatā€™s your computer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

those are old photos from china I posted before Iā€™d gotten them. canā€™t claim that sticker. I think itā€™s mini mouseā€™s bowtie

This made me laugh so hard :joy:

AWARDED COMMENT OF THE DAY BY LOX897

1 Like

@Hummie lol go figureā€¦

@lox897 LMFAO! u jus made me laf so hardā€¦ mind in the gutter lol

I hope itā€™s longer than than 100mm lol but that girth tho!