The LANDWHEEL electric hub drive

How did you get it so quick the sales rep tells me that it is impossible that you have one for all that she knows the started shipping yesterday Please clarify would be bummed is the would happen to mine

1 Like

it was a prototype for testing only. not a production board. (also I live in China)

%#/#Ā£Ā„ā‚¬!! They are called back from parcel ā€¦ somthing wrong with a chip . Another 20day delay

Thatā€™s a shame. Could still turn out to be decent, but if they keep you waiting I would consider cancelling the order.

Yep, im going to cancel, just waiting for a reply. Unless i get everything apart from batteries motors and escs and put my own stuff in their. They are only using a 7s 15c lipo :thumbsdown:

7s15c . Kind off weird but with the right kv and mah should be still fine though? Or is that not possible . Iā€™ve been checking up on them and it seems that they are useing a chipset wich is common for hoover boardsā€¦ the taotao system as she calles it. Tried to talk some vesc sense into te guys . But my guess it will be to expensive. But then again I prefer an hobby grade esc over Thier system . Canā€™t really judge I donā€™t know the taotao that well . Anyone ?

Have you tried out the landwheel? What are your thoughts on speed and quality of parts? I have the X1 and it suprised me because it works fairly well and included regenerative braking.

They refunded me so tell me what they go like when you get them, she said another 5 days but I didnā€™t want to be mucked around anymore. Those x1 look interesting, at least they have a decent battery, their wheels are just so small.

Where did you get your X1 from??

I met the ONAN sales/engineer team at a recent Vegas convention and their newer model is coming with bigger wheels and itā€™s seemed super promising for. beginner buy. Itā€™s much cooler than the toy blink boards and other models out there. :slight_smile: Price was a little expensive but Iā€™m going to try it and sell my x1 to a buddy.

Not sure where you are located but Iā€™m in orange county California if your close Iā€™d be more than happy to meet up can you could try the X1.

Thanks! but i am on the other side of the planet haha

HAHAHa, sorry man :frowning:

All good :slight_smile: the x1 would be an interesting pair to match up with some carvon dual hubs

ooo that would be awesome. But honestly until I loose weight or get a bigger battery setup/motors my X1 battery canā€™t pushme more than 10 minutes or 5-6 miles which ever comes first depending in hills. Iā€™m past their limitst like 80lbs over their Wight limit lol. :slight_smile: Or more. I appreciate the offer. :slight_smile: Once I make my own board with some good size batteries and good motors Iā€™ll be able to ride.lomger that or I lose this belly i got. Lol :wink:

I tried the Onan 2WD (X1?) it drives really good. (regarding the price) I go to France testing several boards then I will know more. they told me to make a bigger motor and do some protection circuit on the board. (mine died after 5 min, whils I was still in China, so they sdnt a replacement, which I have now) their support us good.

the Landwheel I can not say, because I didnā€™t drive it. they said to reengineer their electronics. they found some issues and need to change that. I respect their descision, otherwise we all would get broken boards.

as I said to Rex in another thread: THEY DO NOT PROPERLY TEST THEIR BOARDS

Why sketchy? :slight_smile: Iā€™ll definitely try me Some carvonā€™s out as wellā€¦ need to be sure they can hold a big guy like myself though. :expressionless: Until I lose the fluffā€¦

Gentleman the moment we bin waiting for

first guy to get one ! All the credits are to vern corfield ! this is NOT my video

damn i am exited now