The LANDWHEEL electric hub drive

mine were shipped and should arrive in the next 7 days or so (per Eilleen)

Mine shipped today should take less then 2 weeks. Per Eileen aswell

any of you guys got somthing yet ? my UPS tracking code is not that active as well

EDIT. Just looked further into the FedEx detail, looks like itā€™s coming from Monterey Park, CA which is an hour drive from me. That is a predominately Chinese community (I would know since I used to live there in my elementary school days). I guess shipping is cheaper that way.

weird. I just got a FEDEX tracking number and it say shipping label has been created and the scheduled delivery will be TODAY? Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s an error.

hah yeah just tell us when you got them! To be honestā€¦ that nice box really convinced me lol :smiley: I do hope they have overcome what they had in the past with their drive units / boardsā€¦ so that they now have a working product similar to ā€˜ā€˜onan driveā€™ā€™ or ā€˜ā€˜mellow driveā€™ā€™ ā€¦

it seems there are 3 competitors for nowā€¦ ? Otherwise I have not included some more chinese brands / manufactures of eboar drive kits :slight_smile:

What are the three competitors?

I meant Mellow drive(not fully released yet?) and also ā€˜ā€˜ONANā€™ā€™ driveā€¦

I think Onan and Landwheel is one one level and Mellow is on a different scale. Letā€™s be realistic, the only competition here is price

1 Like

@Mikenopolis same happend with my code seems these guys contact the LAST transporter to make a label for the package so it only has 1 code ā€¦ mine was set to be here today but it is still at China airport .

Mellow is indeed a different scaleā€¦ but is also cost 3 times as much as I payed for this thing in the mail

Ah I know the price difference is huge. I just wanted to point out that these 3 companies seem to be the only ones I know at the momentā€¦ which produce electric skateboard drive kits, for ready to go boards, once you install the drive.

Mine is showing the same ā€œlabel createdā€ , arriving in Monterey Park CA (supposed yesterday) and set to arrive in Detroit MI by end of the week ā€¦ but my other recent china orders were similar and that wasnā€™t accurate . i ordered an i-wonder board and it showed this and was about a week later before it hit CA and began tracking out to me.

hopefully weā€™ll get ours soon, looking forward to testing these out (the i-wonder SK-A3 has ok power but the control is terrible btwā€¦ itā€™s too bad because build quality and swappable battery is really nice )

I bought an Onan and it was faster and better at maneuvering. But it was heavier, bigger and the better maneuvering made it seem quite unstable and unsafe at times. Most importantly they are less of a brand I find and from my experience much worse customer support. Landwheel may have messed up but they offered straight away to send us new ones without the need to return. Onan expected me to fix it myself, with instructions, but I am no engineer. They sent me a new motherboard. Then it still did not work. Of course havenā€™t heard back from them (I know it is Chinese New Year, but they had time to reply before hand).

I canā€™t remember what the price difference is? I know Onan have the old version which is cheap, but it is bad. The X2 with the best battery I think is a similar price. I might be wrong though

I have had the label created too and has been for a while. From my experience this is just UPS and with DHL I didnā€™t have the problem. Once it is ā€œpicked upā€ then it comes pretty quickly. I bought the smaller i-Wonder. I was considering buying ones like this before, but I bought just one and re-sold it as I didnā€™t like the control either. The build quality and reliability did surprise me but the remote is basic and the acceleration is quite sudden.

Onan has an X3 coming out after the new year , which is an updated X1 w/ replaceable PU and some other changes.

oh yes that is true

Anyone receive anything yet? Tracking still shows label created but no movement past that.

I called today . Mine should be in the country tommor

They probably have a warehouse or distribution center in the US where they receive a bulk shipment and then ship them out again. Hopefully the bulk was sent prior to Lunar New Year since Chinese people take a week, two or even a month off

My i-wonder order showed the same thing , Monterey Park , CA and ā€œlabel createdā€ status until it landed here and then started tracking out to Michigan. I have a feeling that this is just the shipping Port that they send the freight to.

I asked Eileen last night if she could see any more details on my order and she said that she could not, it showed the same on her endā€¦ and i know that mine was shipped prior to the Spring Festival break ā€¦ so i guess we continue to wait :frowning: