The cheapskate that is great | method deck | 50 caliber trucks | single sk3 149kv | diy Enertion motor mount | 10s 5000mah lipo | Torque vesc | 83mm abec 11 wheels | nano x remote | tackle box :)

I live in Raleigh so we have plenty of hills and this cheap setup does not disappoint. Ive been having a lot of fun the last week with this simple setup and just wanted to share for the people that want a simple setup.

3 Likes

Get about 8 miles with hills and come back with 3.84 per cell. Top speed so far was 22 mph which I think is about the Limit for my 16/36 gearing. Had about a 400ft elevation change this ride. Click on the picture to see more info.

how does it compare to the boosted board ?

Can’t really compare them per say. My buddy rode mine the other day and was really impressed. He owns a boosted and he couldn’t believe how much power I have just from the one motor. Mine was also faster then his boosted board. I’m definitely happy with how this board came out and wouldn’t think twice about buying a boosted. Grant it I need to make a custom enclosure and tidy everything up to give it a more aesthetic appeal like the boosted. Really I think the boosted is over priced and I’d rather build a diy dual for the money. Boosted is nice if you want a non fuss board but after a while you realize the power and speed you want is not there, IMO.

1 Like

Hi there where did you buyed your pulley for the wheel searching for it :smiley:

diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/36t-abec-drive-pulley-belt-combo-kit/