The Biohazard: Jet Spud 29" 10S3P 107 Flywheels dual 6355

Hello guys, I just finished my lightest eSk8, I call it the Biohazard because my GF is going to kill me to steel it from me.

I’ll be a short commute board, the board is surprisingly light even with those 107mm wheels. I’m waiting for my Boa Hatchlings to make it even ligther.

Parts list: Jet Spud 29" @JLabs Caliber II trucks 50" 107mm ABEC 11 Flywheels Zealous bearings Dual 6355 from @Torqueboards 10s3p battery Samsung 30Q ebay BMS for charging eBoosted Spud SS enclosure Enertion FocBoxes

Matching shoes

The battery was made out of Samsung 30Q in a 10s3p array:

I used 2 focboxes:

A BMS from ebay for charging only:

Here with heat wrap:

Grip tape art:

Hope you guys like it :sunglasses:

80 Likes

Lol. That was MY spud!

3 Likes

Holy …wow I’m blown away. Great job Alan! What size risers did you use for the 107s?

6 Likes

This is a thing of beauty! The barrage of photos was awesome :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Freaking awesome! You definitely have an eye for design. I ride my spud deck more than any other…super easy to carry around and throw under a table when I ride to a restaurant or bar. I have freeboard binding on mine, which adds a ton of control and make convenient handles for carrying.

2 Likes

This is great! Very similar to the Spud build that I’m planning. Can I see a photo of the bottom of the deck? Also, what motor mounts did you go with?

1 Like

Here you go:

14 Likes

Torqueboard mounts on custom made local clamps.

3 Likes

A wonderful work of expression. I see you love precision as much as I do. Keep up the great work. What else is in-store for this build?

1 Like

Which motor pulleys are those?

1 Like

16T from my friend Dexter @torqueboards

6 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: wow I am in love amazing build man. And the name it’s perfect :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Going out for a test ride, I’ll be back with my impressions

5 Likes

Danm bruh, you would really hit home with the new Black-Green ABEC’s , this really looks sick

2 Likes

Loving the build man. I have 2 questions though: is there any reason for the red and black wiring used on parallel packs? Also the on/off switch seems to go directly to the bms, seems like you are not using an anti spark, is there any danger in doing so?

1 Like

Thanks Brad :sunglasses: I used sector 9 1/4"

https://www.amazon.com/Sector-Risers-Single-Black-4-Inch/dp/B0080BAXO4/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1528590612&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=Sector+9+1%2F4&dpPl=1&dpID=41v5nNi20vL&ref=plSrch

2 Likes

The on/off switch is wired to an anti-spark. You can see it on top of the BMS.

2 Likes

You don’t get any wheelbite with 1/4” risers?? Do you have the trucks realllly tight?

1 Like

That is a beautiful board, epic as always.

2 Likes

Love your builds… the componants… the hardware… colour choice/combinations… everything works… always setting the bar in terms of build quality… :ok_hand:

2 Likes