šŸŽ‰ FOCBOX (aka VESC-X) for Sales! [OUT of STOCK].. Canada and US shipping šŸŽ‰

Hi Johnny,

I would be Interested in 2 FOCBOXes, but i cant find the pm-button. It is realy well hidedā€¦ :wink:

Is IT realy more reliable than the 4.12? For me it is very important to get an realy reliable Controllerā€¦

I just did a test ride with the FOCBOX. I had a 120a ESC from hobbyking before.

Its a different board now. So quiet, so smooth and so many option to configure. Its really worth the price :heart:

And Johnny did a good service :wink:

1 Like

Hey I would like to buy 2. Iā€™m located in So Cal, my email is [email protected] and my number is(714) 394-7xxx. Just let me know whatā€™s up.

@Reels-N-Wheels Probably donā€™t want to publish your phone and email so publicly. :smile: Just send a PM (or ask that he send you one)

I need 2 please!

As with the good shipping results of @Bronco Iā€™ve ordered two Thursday the 6th. Itā€™s Tuesday the 11th and the mailman will bring em in. Thatā€™s 5 days shipping from Canada, customs and delivery in Belgium. 5 Freakin days !! Amazed by the progress. Iā€™ve ordered them because I need them before my Europe roadtrip. All worked out!

Thanks again @JohnnyMeduse ! You proved to be a wizard :smiley:

3 Likes

yo i need a vesc too but iā€™m from germany. from which country do you send?

Im living in Germany too and I got one from him :slight_smile: He sends from Canada. If there is no customs delay you should receive it within about one week.

Mine is running great btw. My esk8board runs so much better now and I still drive BLDC. I tested FOC for a few seconds. FOC seems to be even better but I heard alot about burning a VESC in FOC mode. So Im not sure.

Iā€™m interested in 1 piece of you still have Them. Iā€™m from the Netherlands.

Im intrested aswell, also in the netherlands

A lot of people from Europeā€¦ canā€™t someone do group buy EU?

Sure, Iā€™m from EU. Could organise. Do you guys need them quick or time is not a problem?

Still in stock to us?

Yep still in stockā€¦

Looking for some too here in the Netherlands :slight_smile:

When will you have more?

1 Like

I`m from EU to. Also hoping for a EU groupbuy of the focbox @BoostedBuilder Any difference in price, organising a groupbuy now vs. later ??

1 Like

Probably in a couple of week.

Vesc came in on Friday, thanks @JohnnyMeduse :smiley:

2 Likes

canā€™t believe i missed this sale! looks awesome dude!