🎉 FOCBOX (aka VESC-X) for Sales! [OUT of STOCK].. Canada and US shipping 🎉

Hey Guys,

I have a Bunch on FocBox for sales, for US and Canadian customer shipping is free. For European send me a private message and I will try to give you the best deal for your country (price you probably vary between 150USD to 165USD).

Price are : For 1 Units = OUT OF STOCK For 2 units = OUT OF STOCK + you get a bonus CAN CABLE to make your dual setup ride like a Angel.

Warranty: I’m a well known VESC repair man (so I would honor the same warranty as Enertion 60day on the electronic), Also every units is tested and mark prior to shipping.

Pv Message if your interest… They are out of stock (for now)… And this is not a group buy.

I could also sale in bigger quantity… The More you Buy… the more you save… :wink:

Regard JF

[OUT OF STOCK]

10 Likes

I will buy two, when can you get it to me? I’m in Vancouver Canada?

Im in for 2. Portland oregon.

look at your pm :wink:

Holy FOC those are close to home. I’m gonna do some research and measuring see if it’s feasible for me right now. Can you quote me to L1N1E1 for two please.

Merci

1 Like

I will most definitely come back to this offer in a month or so. FOC here I come!

Price is 250USD for 2 and 135USD for one and shipping is free for Canada and Us :wink:

1 Like

This is the same one as enertion sells right I’m new to eboards. I currently make custom boards but I’m looking at making a custom board for myself that is electric.

Yes they are Enertion product

How many for one vesc + shipping to belgium

Are these the newer versions with the corrected resistor (marked 222 resistor) as seen in this thread?

These are even better than the last version…:wink:

Don’t worry this recall only has affect less than 50 units on the field… Also, every Vesc that get out of my hand is test at low and high voltage…

3 Likes

Are thesein stock ready to be shipped?

Yes these are still in stock, and my next batch to ship is for Friday :grin:

Thank you so much! Good fast communication and shipping. As described.

5 Likes

I’m new to this forum, I don’t know how to send a private message. How do I order and when would it arrive in Washington State? Thanks

1 Like

@Gorgeman Check you private message, I’ve just send you one.

I will buy 2. I live in Chicago IL USA. Let me know what else you need. How soon can I expect them?

Are any still in stock? if so i will take two to Canada.

@Chicagojoshua and @DawsonHorvath yeas they are still in stock, but can you please contact me in private. Regards JF