STREET WING - UK/EU Store (Worldwide Shipping) - We have FOCBOX in stock!

Google Photos

My Dual 6374 Street Wing Motors and FOCBOXes

Just mounted in temporary enclosures but working great :smile: This thing is rapid.

1 Like

what im planning going if streetwing can sponsor me @DavidBanner xD nah but man like the motor havent got ride it yet ut soon very soon :smiley: HOPEFULLY xD

@stormboard1 - I’ve got your back, check your PM’s :slight_smile:

I’m not quite in the position to do that yet, but I am looking for a test rider who is comfortable at 30 mph+ and/or would like to participate in some races. They would realistically need to be in London or nearby.

2 Likes

@ducktaperules wow - your build is looking really sweet!

Lol - I have no doubt with 2 x 6374s :slight_smile: What battery pack are you using?

At the moment im using 12s 1300mah lipo (three 4s miniquad packs in series). One set gets me to work and another to get me home. Its not ideal but does the job. The long term plan is to build a 12s3p vtc5 pack from some recycled battery packs and a bestech 80A 12s BMS.

Im a BIG guy but have been incredibly surprised by the hill climbing power of a single 6374 motor. The main problem i had with the mono setup was getting enough grip to stop the wheel spinning up in the wet. Only just finished fitting the dual and mounting the electronics somewhere temporary but it feels much safer and reliable when applying power in the wet.

holy mother of god! 12S lipos and 6374 190 kV motor = mucho rapidio!

A dual setup is definitely worth if for the extra grip and not needing to carry the board or push kick home if a belt snaps.

One of the hardest things when planning your first build is working out what components to buy and trying to work out what components are compatible with each other.

The new “Electric Skateboard Conversion Kits” (can anyone suggest a better name than this?) at Street Wing solve this problem, they contain all the essential ingredients, all you need to add is an enclosure and deck.

https://street-wing.com/product/single-motor-conversion-kit/

https://street-wing.com/product/dual-motor-conversion-kit/

1 Like

is across the pond nearby? :wink:

now we have airplanes - yeah it is :slight_smile:

yyyyee

when can I be expecting a complete at my doorstep :grin:

Testing the new batch of custom 6374 190 kV motors, now with sensor wires that connect directly to the FOCBOX rather than needing to use those fiddly converter cables.

1 Like

You guys need kegel pulleies

any coupons still valid ?

do the old 190kv 6374 sensoed motor I bought not connect direct to the focbox bud?

Definitely!!! 12S is not ideal! Not only talking about the extra weight, but the power! ESC fail a lot at that point mostly for heavy people at steep hill! But i kinda like the speed at which this thing can be going :sunglasses:

I got a batch of those coming myself, great motors

1 Like

@davewood1982 You raise a good point!

January is rubbish! The weather sucks, the days are short and dark, everyone is being boring and not drinking.

I think a 5% off voucher for Jan is in order to bring a little light to this bleak month

Coupon code: hurryupsummer

1 Like

@stormboard1 - the motor you have has a different sized sensor cable connector than the FOCBOX, but fear not I always include an adapter cable.

Making those adapter cables is about my least favourite thing about Street Wing - they are silly fiddly to make, but thankfully that is a thing of the past now as I have the factory putting the correct connector on now.

1 Like

Loads of JST crimping? Nightmare.

Yep missed that perfect nice one bud