Street Carve / Kaly 6374 190Kv / MBS 110 / Ollin VESC/ 12S4P

3V for 36V By the way I’m using your firmware, Kudos man that thing rocks.

It just don’t play well with vanilla VESC. It just like the high end ones.

nice, I’m down.

1 Like

Nice to hear you like it. And what is the voltage cutoff start?

Cutoff at 38.4V

You can even go a bit lower on that. I would recommend 3.0V a cell for cutoff start and 2.8V a cell for cutoff end. Then you are still on the safe side and it gives you like 10% more range and also a little bit longer a high power output.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: very much for the advice I’ll give it a try.

1 Like

Just post the rest of your settings if you like and i have a look. And if you like then just buy a bluetooth module that i posted in my thread and you can read all the realtime data with average calculations. Would be interesting to see tests with different wheels mounted.

The Bluetooth module is a great addition to your software, I just don’t have an android device :disappointed:
I hope somebody take the plunge and port it for iOS.

About the settings screenshots, I’ll do that latter today

Do your smaller 6355 motors give you better range you think ?

I think on a 12S with ERPM set to 60000 I can get better range.

Another question Kaly,… just recieved my Street Carver, …Have you ever removed the Grip tape ?

I would like to expose the Bare Trampa board in the center

You can just pull it off To start you can heat up the grip tape with a hair dryer or heat gun just a bit.

1 Like

Yeah, we need a port to IOS :wink:

Thank you and I’m sold, I just ordered a Trampa deck and infinity trucks, the 100 Lame Green wheels are looking at me, @Idea’s motor mounts are on their way and I can’t wait. Yip, I’m cloning your build because it looks bad ass.

3 Likes

@Kaly not sure if I just missed it but are you selling your 6374 motors and if so can you tell me the cost. Thanks

@Kaly why do you use a loop key instead of an antispark switch?

I wonder how would this build look/work on Vertigo Trucks instead of Vertigo Street Carve and MBS wheels.

Are the vertigo trucks wider?

1 Like

Hi

The XT90 I use to have a physical disconnect from the battery pack, the antispark switch is good but in some instances if there is a malfunction it stays stuck on the on position, this does not happens too often but I experienced and it’s not fun.

Besides this, There is the simplicity of the device, the ability of preventing unauthorized use of the board, the second use as a kill switch and the cost, it is just so inexpensive to replace it and easy to implement it.

About how the board will look. The vertigo trucks axel is thicker than the mini, an you only will use the AT wheels all the time.

I noticed that you reversed the mini trucks to get some more clearance, good thinking.

Just did your @Kaly route this weekend, still snowy so had to breakout the 8" MBS knobbies

!!

3 Likes

Then back to 7" road slicks for Williamsburg bridge today now that it dried up

1 Like