Stealth motor mounts

Is there a website or how do we order?

Thanks, the belt cover in the picture is for 83mm wheels. But I can print for other types as well like 90 mm or 97mm. Takes a day or two to print and prepp the 3D part.I add a bit of epoxy on the inside to make it a bit stronger. The mounts are in stock and ready for shipping.

I have updated the first post with shipping info.

1 Like

I might do a website but for now just send a PM.

32€ for tracked shipping inside of EU? DHL ships tracked to everywhere inside EU for 9€ from Germany and Norway 16€. Something seems wrong with your number.

Thanks for the notice.

I will check DHL.

1 Like

@WSB you’ve got a PM

I actually went ahead and checked prices, DHL does not deliver private packages from norway, only the other way. At least thats how it looked like on their website.

And the norwegian post takes indeed ~30€ for a traceable parcel, which is kinda insane, but oh well… I still rather buy (somewhat) locally than waiting weeks for something from overseas that will be taxed heavily upon arriving.

What is the range of the center distance ?

Pm sent. What kind of shipping times to london?

Let me know about shipping to MD, USA if you don’t mind.

Looks awesome! any chance you would sell only the 3d printed cover?

1 Like

Received mine today, nice contact with WSB and shipping was quick from norway.

Really impressed with the quality, the mounts are really nice and the 3D printed cover is super sturdy and nice looking even without putting on another finish.

Here is a few pictures:

15 Likes

Extrapunkt Received mine today, nice contact with WSB and shipping was quick from norway.

Really impressed with the quality, the mounts are really nice and the 3D printed cover is super sturdy and nice looking even without putting on another finish.

Yes got mine too … all props to WSB …would recommend

2 Likes

Anyway to get a motor mount for Ronins?

1 Like

I second this request as does @whitepony I imagine.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback and support Extrapunkt and Hardwiring. So cool for me to see the parts spreading throughout the world. I also wanted to say that the that the little profit I make from these goes straight into new esk8 projects.

@Eboosted and @monkey32 one of those projects might be mounts for Ronins :slight_smile: I have an idea of how to do it but it is going to be a more complex setup because of the geometry, therefore more expensive. The other option is for me to machine some surfaces for clamping. But then you would have to buy both the mount and trucks from me.

3 Likes

Can I mount these backwards with 44 Calibers?

Hi Tuomalar,

See the pictures for refrance: 44 Caliber outboard.

44 Caliber inboard.

There are even more options if you flip the truck brackets. Hope this answers your questions.

1 Like

Looks okay to me. How much it’s for 2 mounts and pulley covers shipped to Finland

Hi for two mounts with covers and shipping without tracking the total is 84 Euros.

Note that if the parts gets lost with the option “No tracking” I can not cover this cost/parts.

Yea i’m familiar with this. How much it’s with tracking? And what’s your paypal so i can pay? I assume that you have these in storage.