šŸŒŸ TSG Pass Helmet Group Buy COMPLETED šŸŒŸ

I think you must charge tax to anyone who lives in the state the business resides in. Otherwise itā€™s up to the individual to self-report to their home state. Unless you want to look up each state and send them a check for the tax on each transaction. Not an accountant/tax person, so take it FWIW.

Unless youā€™re in DE or another state, where there is no sales taxā€¦

This might help:

1 Like

You probably do not meet the minimum revenue thresholds for the purposes of the tax code. Usually you have to do X$ in busines in a particular state to be required to collect sales tax. Otherwise the responsibility is on the buyer to self report like akhlut mentioned.

@JLabs sent you a PM about the taxation stuff

I got mine today from Snowbitch.cz and the original packing box from TSG is really really underwhelming. The helmet can move freely in the box and the only packing material is a 2mm foam sheet. The manuals and extra visor is also just thrown inside.

My helmet has several dents and scratches and Iā€™ve contacted the reseller for advice on how to resolve it.

@JLabs @fedestanco: You should talk this over with the distributor before they ship because worst case, there will be a lot of returns for you to deal with.

ewwwā€¦ I hope they all arenā€™t like thatā€¦

Iā€™m still willing to risk it though.

@evoheyax had the same problem:

ewwwwwwwwww.

look, message board grammer checker thingy, my body is very clear and ā€œewwwwwwwwwā€ is totally a complete sentence.

What the hellā€¦ they havenā€™t removed the alarm tag either. Iā€™m guessing that Snowbitch sent me a demo ex.

1 Like

LMAO did these ā€œfall off a truckā€?

1 Like

same here! Took 2 from snowbitch. One was already out of the box and assembled, the other was was in parts. Also few scratches and IĀ“m really disapointed by overall quality. If you compare that 200ā‚¬ worth helmet with a 200ā‚¬ motorbike helmet, itĀ“s really not the best quality imo. I assembled the other one and the visor wouldnĀ“t close properly, so I took it apart and one of the closing mechanisms looked weird, so I took the other one apart and saw that the one was cracked. I could fix it with a few drops of superglue, so that the visor is closing now properly. Of course IĀ“m going to write them about these issues. Seems like the whole batch is a B-Grade. About the size: I took L 58-60cm because I measured two times 59cm. But itĀ“s really close of beeing too tight. And I tried both L helmets - same issue. So my advice: Calculate 1 or 2 cm plus the size you measured to get a nice fit. Other than that, it looks cool and seems like a good helmet. https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/1619

2 Likes

Oh wow, can you give me the box dimensions, I was planning on purchasing proper cardboard boxes from Uline because @Namasaki said the box was pretty thin. Based on this I may just throw that box away and put it in a fitting box with bubble wrap.

Sure thing

WxLxH= 250x350x260 (mm)

oh manā€¦ uline has all of my money. Watch out for shipping though, they only ship using two options: get it tomorrow or get it in two days. That being said, shipping is expensive, but worth it if youā€™re buying a lot of things like boxes. Theyā€™re where i get my boxes and most of my organizational stuff like bins for small parts. Also theyā€™re literally the only place to get certain box sizes like the ones i use for shipping completes.

1 Like

Just checked and itā€™s $30, about doubles the price of the boxes. I may be able to pick them up as they ship from a warehouse near me. I may call them to see if I can do that.

yeah. it can be kind of silly. I get 25 boxes for complete builds at a time and theyā€™re only like $2.50 each but then the shipping is like $60. lol

I wish they had a warehouse near me. Maybe they do, off to googleā€¦

1 Like

Wow, itā€™s a shame to see TSG still packing them sooo poorlyā€¦ a $5 helmet comes packed in foam cutouts made specifically for that helmet, and they canā€™t do that for a $200+ helmet? They must waste more helmets than they actually used. I had to return mine once, and the second one still had scratches on the lens (on the inside, they put a film on the outside of the lens, but not the inside. The buckle floats around and scratches the inside of the lens in the mean time during shippingā€¦). Itā€™s so poorly packaged for shipping, but if you can get one without to much damage, they are great helmets.

1 Like

do they come like that from Amazon too? because i can have one tomorrow if i order it now.

1 Like

Yes, I ordered it through amazon. The problem is not so much how amazon packs it, which is not great either, but how TSG packs it. Theres literally no protection if the box is thrown around, which almost always happens, so it will almost always arrive damaged. No air bags, no peanut, no foam, nothing. Just a helmet that rolls around in a box. But amazon did fix it. They ended up giving me like 60 bucks off in the end, which I was cool with for a few minor scratches.

3 Likes

The TSG you saw me wear had scratches. The red print from the logo bleeded so I had to wash it off with a cloth. Had some scratches on the inside of the visor and the main body as well. Still a great helmet tho

1 Like

yeah but for what you pay on thereā€¦ iā€™d expect not so much as a scuff on something like a helmet. ITs really weird that they canā€™t pack them correctly.

1 Like