Sparkle v1.0 GT2B enclosure mod by OKP

Yeah, that’s me riding (learning to ride) my modified Leiftech :slight_smile:

Awesome! I just ordered a freebord myself and I can’t wait to ride it! Do you have pictures of your mods/ the board?

Dual VESCs, custom 7S2P or 7S3P pack. Custom carbon fiber blue deck. Custom enclosure

Here’s a new sparkle !

2 Likes

@okp did I do something wrong, cause pushing the trigger forward is making my board go. And than it’s either full speed or off (cause there is not much space)

Hope you can help.

(yes it did take very long to finally get it tested haha)

mmm. disconnect your motor wires and check on BLDC how you remote controller behaves by looking at the display in PPM.

Check also that you have not switched into reverse mode (on the PCB - you have two switches, one for throttle, other for steering)

1 Like

Whoh that was a fast response! It was in reverse hehe. Still looks tho there is either fast or off. Is this an application setting or does this have to do with the motor configuration?

I used this video to get to my FOC settings:

Could we see a video of what you are describing? More often then not this is how it works for controllers and they will have a gradual acceleration curve when there is load on the board (when you are standing on it).

At the moment I only have a video when using the keyboard. But I’m using a GT2B as controller, so was just asking to double check if this is normal or that I missed something.

I was using a 3S lipo as well, not sure that might be something. Think I’ll try my 10S setup coming weekend. And I’ll try and stand on the deck to see if it makes a difference.

If it spins up to full throttle after about a 1/4 of the throttle then you are good to go. That is how it is supposed to work and will work on a much smoother throttle curve when you are on the board.

My antenna broke off…

Just fly

4 Likes

is it 3d printed or manufactured ?? it looks so good :slight_smile:

I’d buy that haha. You selling moulded ones?

3D printed, I was able to manufacture them but I would need a good set of people interested. I already asked in the past but that felt short.

I need to print a new one to match my enclosure. Got some Vertigo filament, it is sparkly (:

And a new sparkling Sparkle is born

It’s way more sparkly than in the picture, can’t seem to really catch it in a photograph.

2 Likes

yeah mate !!! looks awesome!!! where did you get this sparkle filament; looks really neat !!! do you print it with the same settings as traditional filament ?

if any of you have any request or ideas to improve it please share !

Does anyone have the thingiverse link? Can’t seem to find it.

Yeah, it’s pretty cool stuff. It’s Fillamentum PLA Vertigo Grey and I’m lucky enough to have a dealer around the corner that does sell online as well. http://www.plasticz.nl/en/fillamentum-pla-vertigo-grey-175-285-mm-750-grams.html

I’m able to print it at default settings from Slic3r Prusa edition.