[SOLD] New Unused Enertion 12mm Drive Pulley Kit

@landonkun I just double checked and yes the website shows 265T for the enertion 12mm belt. I bought them for another project but they ended up being too short. I paid $40 for the kit, $24 for the belts and $20 for the GT2B mod plus shipping for all. You can take it all for $70US if you pay actual shipping.

P.S. I have two of DIY’S enclosures I’m not going to be using as well. They have never been mounted. Again my plans for battery setup changed and I can’t use them now. One Esc enclosure diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/esc-enclosure/ One 2x 6s Lipo enclosure diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/2x6s-rc-lipo-battery-enclosure/ I paid $35 each I would add them for $20 each if interested.

Thanks for the inquiry.

@i2oadsweepei2 Sorry for the late reply. I thought I would get e-mail notifications… gotta check my settings.

Anyway, definitely interested in purchasing. I may not need the battery enclosure, as I was envisioning a 2x3S build, but I’ll think about it.

Edit: Looks like I can send PMs now. Will send.

Did you ever sell these?

Yes, still up for grabs.

Do you have only one pulley kit? I’m looking for two

Just one kit.

I may be interested if you haven’t sold them yet

It’s still available. I also have 3x 265mm belts if interesed for $15 if you buy the pulley kit.

I’m still interested in the pulley kit but only if you can get me other one as I’m building a dual setup.

I’m not sure what you want me to do here. I’m not a store or a dealer. Why would I buy another pulley only to lose money selling it after shipping? I don’t plan on buying another pulley from enertion either way. I have one pulley kit and three extra belts. That is all.

Good luck in your search.

Hey man, you still have that pulley? im in ontario as well. Would be interested for sure.

Hey @i2oadsweepei2 I’ll buy the lot off you if you still have it. I’m in Edmonton, AB and am building a single drive. Please let me know if still for sale. Need to order from AUS ASAP if this option is stale…

Thanks.

Hey @Multiple_Scoregasm Pretty sure I still have it. I just got home and am heading to the cave in a few. I may have an Enertion mount here too and some diy enclosures and esc’s. Will check back soon.

That’s excellent. Let me know and we can get down to business! Really appreciate your quick response.

Ok I have the Pulley kit still. I ordered some retainers from eBay a while back and added two. Circlips I think they are called.

I also have an Enertion motor mount. Painted it orange…

And two torqueboards esc’s with bec and parallel connector. Plug and play for a battery with an xt-90s. Motor side is 5.5mm I believe.

And two DIY enclosures. The smaller one with fit two esc’s, receiver, bec etc… there is good space. It also will fit tightly two 3s 5000’s too. The larger one will fit two 6s 5000’s.

I don’t need to sell the rest but I might for the right price. Once you get the bug it’s kinda infectious.

• Pulley kit is new and was $40us+ I think. I’d take $40 Canadian.
  • Motor mount the last one I sold for about $35 cad
  • The two TB 12s esc’s and bec have little use and are solid. Maybe 200kms. I’d like $200 cad
  • the diy enclosures were $70us combined. I’d like $50cad

Plus shipping for any or all.

@i2oadsweepei2 I’ll gladly take the pulleys (plus belt) and the mount. Plus those enclosures. I noticed you might have extra belts too? And i also saw you had a buffalo mod, that still available? Thanks

I still have the mod. It’s just a case though. No Gt2b included. I should tell you it’s been refined more since I bought this one (More rounded edges). It cost me around $30us shipped. It’s yours for $10cad. The belts are no longer available.

Pulley kit, motor mount, enclosures and Buffalo mod. $40 + $35 + $50 + $10 is $135 + shipping with a signature. I’m good with paypal friends and family or not. If no friends and family then add 3% ($4.00). Or e-transfer. Lmk

Ya I have a GT2B coming from eBay. So I’m not too picky about the mod. Anything would be better than what it is haha. Ok. So let me know about the shipping and ill e transfer you the cash. Maybe pm me with the details? Thanks @i2oadsweepei2

Yup that part I will PM you. I like keeping the rest out in the open for all to see. There is a level of comfort here from buyers and sellers. If I get home early I will take it tonight and figure it out.

Great! Sounds like a plan.