*SOLD* E-Toxx Dual Motormounts for Trampa Street Carver, IDLER + CF Braces

Sorry Dude, the first few i made are already sold… Whats about 50T ? Maybe i can make the over weekend…

1 Like

Sure I’ll take 2 of the wheel pulleys in 50T! Please let me know how much and details of how to make payment.

As soon i got them ready i let you know. Thanks

Awesome, Thank You!

And my order too when it’s ready – do let me know (just a reminder :slight_smile:)

1. 2 x hub adapters
  2. 2 x 44T pulley for gummies
  3. 2 x 44T pulley for Abec 107 mm
  4. 2 x retainer ends #3
  5. screws

Thanks!

Actually wanted to convert my mini direct drive on my carver to work with my E-MTB trucks + Holypro. The plan is move the mini direct drive to the E-MTB and use the street carver mount on the carver board setup. But I will leave that for the future so you aren’t overwhelmed.

3 Likes

@gogomrrobot This are your parts, some more screws not pictured (-; send ya an Invoice/request

Yeah lets seperate the new wishes from the actual order (-; All you need is an machined MTB Hanger… if you go with INFINITY or VERTIGO or ULTIMATE its up to you… order from Trampa, let ship to my place, i mill the surfaces and ship to you…20€ machining +shipping

sounds good ?

1 Like

Got your invoice. Payment sent!

I already have INFINITY trucks – Let me think about what to do with hangar – maybe ship mine to you and then you machine it and send it back. Or maybe it’s just cheaper to ship from Trampa to you and I will have a spare one. I will also need 2 x 10mm motor shaft gears to move the direct drive to the E-MTB. My 6374 APS are 10mm motor shaft.

BTW, the parts look sweet – thank you again :slight_smile:

Hi I was just seeing if you are still planning on doing the 50T pulleys this weekend? Please let me know, I’d really like to purchase 2. Thanks

@gogomrrobot shipping your hanger from US could be to expensive…

@dmrtac08 yeah i really started :kissing_smiling_eyes:

First Prototyp machined today, looks like this :

50T - 18mm width - fits direct to Superstar Hub, mounted with longer screws and spacers(includet)

Do you like it ?

3 Likes

OH MY GOD!!! That looks DOPE!!! You sir are a GENIUS!!!

1 Like

Sorry if this is obvioous, but would there be any issues running the gummies with 50t pulley along with your mini direct drive?

Mini Direct Drive is a Spur gear system. The 50t pulley is a Belt drive system. Its not compatible with each other.

There’s the obvious part, I am an idiot. So that means that you could run the gummies with the mini direct drive? Or would there be ground clearance issues?

No problem Dude, in the end i build the mini direct drive for the gummies :yum:

Its more then enough ground clearence for a street setup IMO , smaller then the Hub

Look :

7 Likes

Of course that’s the real reason for the mini! Duh! So beautiful!

1 Like

Man this site has more dev. on it than any other and what’s more you could pay them in product :rofl:

1 Like

Yes it’s $66 one way from the US – way too expensive. I will wait a week or two (to give my wallet a rest) then have the trucks sent from Trampa to you.

3 Likes

These mounts and pulleys came. They look and ride really well. Been blasting thru the urban jungle here in the ATL.

Everything from Jenso is just so well engineered. You can run abec 107’s with these, slicks, gummies and of course pneumatics as well :wink:

The gummies run like velvet so smooth and they run over just about everything

6 Likes

I was worried the anodisation would cover up those glorious tool marks, but they’re still visible :sunglasses:. The mounts look awesome in their raw finish, but everything else is black and my colour coordination skills are poor…

The guys at the anodisation factory were pretty happy with the 7075 these are made from. I couldn’t tell them what the Trampa centring rings were made from though, so they got classified as ‘cheese’ grade aluminium making the batch unsuitable for hard anodisation (the rings may dissolve).

6 Likes

hot damn those are beautiful :heart_eyes: