*SOLD* E-Toxx Dual Motormounts for Trampa Street Carver, IDLER + CF Braces

OH MY GOD!!! That looks DOPE!!! You sir are a GENIUS!!!

1 Like

Sorry if this is obvioous, but would there be any issues running the gummies with 50t pulley along with your mini direct drive?

Mini Direct Drive is a Spur gear system. The 50t pulley is a Belt drive system. Its not compatible with each other.

There’s the obvious part, I am an idiot. So that means that you could run the gummies with the mini direct drive? Or would there be ground clearance issues?

No problem Dude, in the end i build the mini direct drive for the gummies :yum:

Its more then enough ground clearence for a street setup IMO , smaller then the Hub

Look :

7 Likes

Of course that’s the real reason for the mini! Duh! So beautiful!

1 Like

Man this site has more dev. on it than any other and what’s more you could pay them in product :rofl:

1 Like

Yes it’s $66 one way from the US – way too expensive. I will wait a week or two (to give my wallet a rest) then have the trucks sent from Trampa to you.

3 Likes

These mounts and pulleys came. They look and ride really well. Been blasting thru the urban jungle here in the ATL.

Everything from Jenso is just so well engineered. You can run abec 107’s with these, slicks, gummies and of course pneumatics as well :wink:

The gummies run like velvet so smooth and they run over just about everything

6 Likes

I was worried the anodisation would cover up those glorious tool marks, but they’re still visible :sunglasses:. The mounts look awesome in their raw finish, but everything else is black and my colour coordination skills are poor…

The guys at the anodisation factory were pretty happy with the 7075 these are made from. I couldn’t tell them what the Trampa centring rings were made from though, so they got classified as ‘cheese’ grade aluminium making the batch unsuitable for hard anodisation (the rings may dissolve).

6 Likes

hot damn those are beautiful :heart_eyes:

Nice lock. Really nice :blush:

Don’t ever leave @Nowind :joy:. These mounts are a bloody work of engineering art.

5 Likes

Need mountain board dual motor mounts for 8” wheels any links?

Try @idea.

See this for @Nowind Nowind stuff

See this for @Idea stuff

See this for Unik ( @okp ) stuff https://www.unikboards.com/en/categorie-produit/2-mount/

See this for @torqueboards stuff products/torque-trampa-dual-motor-mount-kit

3 Likes

Thanks for the link:+1:

Yeah, can’t recommend enough Jens @nowind work. It’s masterpiece and worth every cents. You should also look at his last direct drive helical video. You just cannot be better than him at what he does best : innovate and have a blast.

3 Likes

What Nice words Bro. Always a pleassure with you. Customers cant go wrong with your UNIK parts too.

2 Likes