So, who are you?

So I find myself doing a good bit of talking on here with people and I have no clue what they look like. I know that is the nature of the beast, but I want to see who people are.

Like “oh, he looks like a dude I would have a beer with.”

Or, “that figures, he has a really punchable looking face.”

Or, “Damn, I didn’t realize @whoever was a fucking dinosaur.”

So, who are you? If you dare…

Selfies welcome.

EDIT*****

Thanks for all the cool posts guys!

So after seeing all the engaging posts from everyone, I wanted to add a few more pictures from me:

Army Tim

Biker Tim

Climbing Gym Owner Tim

Here is my lovely wife Anna (obviously my better half)!

Nice to meet all of you!

59 Likes

sup dude… :joy::joy:

24 Likes

31 Likes

FPV pirate, designer, skateboarder, veteran, mountaineer, father, instructor, photographer, innovator and author…

I am also more than a collection of words…

Mountaineer

Explorer

Adventurer

Father

FPV drone pilot

Bacon Lover!

Fat old skateboarder!

Eskate builder!

40 Likes

You are hideous. I thought you were going to be more Viking-esque… LOL

7 Likes

That first one was more early in the morning. I don’t look my best in the morning.

32 Likes

You look adorable in your little pink dress :stuck_out_tongue:

38 Likes

:joy::wink:

29 Likes

I’m a designer by trade. I digitize graphics for embroidery machines, vector for co2 lasers, and photo edit for DTG printing. Basically I make a lot of fun stuff

My ugly mug next to the wife’s gorgeous… beaujolais taster? Whatever a fancier mug haha

I had to go back like 8 months in the cloud to find a selfie. Apparently I got new glasses in october lol

22 Likes

Lol that kid is too cute :smiley:

Also, I think I need that pillow for my daughter haha

3 Likes

Electrical and Computer Engineering college student. Avid videographer and photographer. Aspiring esk8 veterano. Oh and i chuck spears for my college (Javelin) and also sprint. I also love games a lot. Building a pc as well :smiley:

Me goofing around

28 Likes

You are an adorable little girl, I KNEW IT!!!

3 Likes

You def married up, but its all good…so did I :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we change Mike’s avatar to hello Kitty?

5 Likes

You do know that future jokes will now shift from your mom to your wife right? But seriously , you two are one good lookin couple.

2 Likes

Done…like I’m scared or something :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I totally meant @Mikenopolis haha I forgot for a second you were Mike too… Duhhh

3 Likes

This is my favorite post since I have been on the forum. My wife thought it was hilarious!

4 Likes

Well, damn, I’ll put it back then :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t like the new you. I loved the beard avatar. I fucking have a tattoo that looks soooo similar…

11 Likes