Skywing 120A esc , REVIEW after very short term use

Just received mine. Havent tested it yet but looks like a quality piece.

2 Likes

Really interested to hear how this works out. I thought I had ordered one but somehow have left it in the basket! I would have been waiting quite some time! May as well hear how you get on before I order one now.

Mine arrived the other day. I’ll try it in my son’s board as soon as I’ve got the time and let people know what it’s like…

1 Like

I just made a quick banchtest. It works. Tomorrow Ill do a quick testride and then get back to you.

2 Likes

using: Skywing 120A sk3 6374 149kv 6s multistar lipo Mini remote 15 teeth motor and 36 teeth wheel pulley kegels

I can not recommend it. It goes way too fast way too rapidly to be used safely. Same for the breaks.

If anyone is interested I sell mine for 20€ + shipping.

2 Likes

I made that go away buy programming my remote to work perfectly for it! I changed the values soo that i should not start fast rather ramp start soo

Programmable Remote as mine should do the trick

I rather get a programmable esc thank you

It is programmable. You get a programming manual like every airplane escs do …mine died after two weeks due to heavy breaking

no manual or outlet for programming visible thanks for sharing with us that it broke please stick to lurking from now on thanks