Skate Truck Scooter - AFP

Hi mike - we are not far away and I take in your comments in the same way - our product has been tested on my own family and my wife “to be” was all cool on both the electric and non electric adapted scooter will try and post a vid on Instagram to show :+1: Will keep you informed when product is released .

1 Like

Just wondering, any updates on this @AdaptProducts?

interesting idea. I could see how some would like it, but it’s just not my style. Handles get in my way and the last thing I want to do on my skateboard is control it with my hands. The beauty of skateboards are that you control them 100% with your feet. So the idea of adding some control in with your hands is not something I am interested in. None the less, awesome work, and keep it up. I can see some people who don’t feel comfortable on electric skateboards using this.

1 Like

Hi there , we are currently refibishing our bicycle shop ready for a vast range of E bikes for 2017 , adapt has been put on a small burner untill things settle down, we do hope to get a link to our website very soon where you will be able to put a kit together yourself. Thanks for you interest.

That’s great. I have a daughter that this would be perfect for transition riding. Can you PM me your email or website so I can pre-order or get in notification email list?

Hi there, our website will be www.adaptscooters.com although it hasnt been launched as yet :+1: You can find us on facebook aswell

just touching base on our develpement of adapt, its fair to say we have made great progress and with progress in the electric skateboard community things will get easier and cheaper to make our adapt products - but for those interested on what a adapt freestyle scooter can do here a link of our latest vid !!! Enjoy

3 Likes

Damn i wish id seen this 2months ago!!!.. been making a custom chopper scooter from a mongoose expo body and lots of custom parts using ebike components

3 Likes