Skate-A-Tron 4000 Superleggera | Carbon deck | 12S | Dual hub motor | VESC

Max charge on the balance leads is 1a right? I charge my 6s pack at 5 amps. That should be 5 times as fast.

someone wasnā€™t paying attentionā€¦

my balance leads should handle ~35A although I only ever charge at a max of 5A :wink:

Ahhh, guess I missed that part. I plead cold related stupidityā€¦Went on a ride in 14 degree temps and forgot my gloves.

Thereā€™s no spark when connecting the packs to the charger that would degrade the connector?

Nothing of any note.

Awesome Iā€™m going to build my next pack to charge like that

Pretty cool, I was afraid that because of the 10Ah 2x6S charger would take forever to charge.

Gives me ideas :]

Good job !

Another question, your XT90 connector is anti spark ?

I am in thr process of building a similar electronic layout and I think of going with 2 on/off switch, one instead of your XT90 connector and one on/off switch with resistor for antispark. If I was able to only have 1 switch doing both it would be ideal but I donā€™t know if the resistance in the xt90 would screw up the charge somehow.

Btw, any progress on the board ? How is it riding ?

Yes.

I donā€™t think that would be a good idea, I cant think of any switches that are going to be able to handle the current required at the XT90 and survive. plus having 2 switches seems overly complicated when 1 loop key is enough.

Could this be the thinnest ever deck with 10000mah 12S and ESCā€™s?

9 Likes

thatā€™s absolutely gorgeous. Super jelly right now.

So very kool, I love it !

Still not sure if the board is really thin or you just have really big feetā€¦ :laughing:

LOL size 10s