💡Shredlights💡- High Beams - Group buy - 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇦🇺 (CLOSED)

I do want also a Front and a rear Set. So i am going to help out the EU members: Shipping to EU will be quite expensive. The only realistic Option is to send it to one person in the EU who will redirect them. Last time i bought from @Michaelinvegas i have paid 22,50

I think we can put at least 10 orders in such a parcel! So total Shipping (to me and then to each individual) will be around 5€. I will inform everyone of the final price in the end when we know how much people will order The lights.

Conclusion: if you are from the EU and interessted just write it down here. I will arrange everything with Michael

Ok Eric at Shredlights just texted me

I’ll start a U.K./EU group buy thread

What we are gonna do is have them shipped via the U.K. Then out to rest of Europe

---- the USA/Canada and Aus stick to this thread

1 Like

Haha, I know but there’s so much interest that I was afraid @Michaelinvegas would cut the GB off to keep his sanity :joy:

Gonna skype with Eric at Shredlights to discuss all this crap

1 Like

And reminder

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/shreadlights-group-buy-uk-to-the-rest-of-europe/15892?u=michaelinvegas

Ok Ladies and Germs

Here’s the deal…

By Thursday a google doc will be created by Shreadlights…

You will put your order and all your mailing information in the doc and send your payment to me

Once all orders and Paynents are recieved …Ill pay shreadlights

shredlights has so graciously said they will send all of your orders direct…the only exception is Europe … they will be sending your orders to their guy in the U.K. first…then to you

PLEASE NOTE: Shredlights has asked me to limit the order to 50 Sets of two, so basically a 100 sets of lights (I hope that makes sense) The reason is the special pricing we were given and could upset thier Vendors…But this is one off deal to introduce their lights to the Esk8 community so this is will not be an on going deal.

3 Likes

im in for a set of front + back

And they said extra brackets will be $1

2 Likes

Thanks again for setting this up! So is shipping going to be the same?

@Mrmoonlight around the same…i am assuming it around the same…

When you guys get the sheet…you should be able to see what you owe…

So what ever you send me…

I’ll send to him…but divided in three payments

USA/CAD orders UK/EU orders AUS orders

I’ll take 3 sets, two white, one red with 3 extra brackets for my second and third build.

Michael do you still have that Enertion Nano X hanging around?, if it binds and stays binded I’d be interested

ill grab two sets to europe

How can i get on the list for U.S. set of lights? :slight_smile:

Two posts up http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/shreadlights-high-beams-group-buy/15841/127?u=seanhacker

@Michaelinvegas THANK YOU! YOU ARE AWESOME! THIS FORUM IS AWESOME! SHREDLIGHTS ARE AWESOME!

IM EXITED!

So do we send you $ or wait for the list and send $ directly to them?

1 Like

Count me in please for 2 set one red, one white goodlooking

I need a Google doc for the u.s.

In for 2 sets (1 red 1 white) plus 2 extra brackets. Can’t find the link for the Google doc. Is it up yet?

Not after this gb :wink:!

2 Likes