San Francisco group ride

Hey guys, I’m in SF for September and would like to know who’d be down for a group ride. PM if interested!

1 Like

We host every 2 weeks! Keep an eye out here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We normally hook up every weekend and ride around sf on scoots,onewheel,eboard send me a pm, we hooked up with Jinra last weekend and it was fun👌🏼

2 Likes

I’m normally down, but been busy trying to get new motors going. Mostly waiting for parts, but cans arrived and last glue is arriving friday. So new motors should be going this weekend!

2 Likes

its definitly on my bucket list. now that class is in session, it wil be tough, hopefully i get a holiday some time soon =(

I will as soon I finish my new project and also find a gap in my work schedule. Looking forward to ride with you guys soon. :+1::blush:

Hi. I’m looking to start my first build and was looking for advice on motor type and setup. From the research I’ve done, belt is better than hubs for SF (hills) and a single motor will not be enough. Would other SF folks mind sharing details on their dual belt motor setups?

Carbonated has overgone a lot of upgrades and changes. Honey Driver is about the same.

2 Likes

Are you guys still doing group rides? Finally got a board ready again/

Yep every week now. How’s your ankle?

I’m good. Still waiting for the surgery, but I can ride and do most things without any pain.

1 Like

This ride happening today? At 1 at pier 15 I think