RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

If you prefer to wait a bit longer we can send using slower methods & you will avoid the tax, if we send direct it’s faster but may cost more in tax.

The vulture deck is not available to 2nd half of 2017

JAMY, thanks for doing a nice summary of points. i tend to ramble on a little bit somtimes and forget what i am trying to say… I really need to plan my live session a bit better so i stay on point and keep them a bit shorter.

1 Like

Sorry I couldn’t resist

1 Like

WHO WANTS AN 20% BATTERY CAPACITY UPGRADE WITH YOUR RAPTOR 2

At enertion, we love nothing better than using the latest & greatest technology! We now have an exciting opportunity to do a significant battery upgrade before we start production.

Doing this upgrade doesn’t increase the size of the battery physically. It does increase the capacity & performance. Less SAG & More RANGE - NOTE: It does increase the price :dollar:

Check out the battery comparison tests >here<

Only If you are a Raptor 2 pre-order customer (website or Kickstarter) please vote below

(if you are not a raptor 2 customer you can simply reply with your comments below)

• Standard 360Wh Battery (Samsung 25r)
  • 432Wh Battery (Samsung 30Q)

0 voters

:dollar: NEXT QUESTION :dollar:

Would you pay somewhere between $55 - $70USD to get this upgrade included?

NOTE: We won’t offer this later! It’s a one time deal & if the majority of customers don’t want to upgrade we can’t afford to do it.

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

2 Likes

Some how I feel this is going to complicate my group buys lol :joy:

Oh well

1 Like

NAH, not too much…

everyone is in or nobody is in

if we have a consensus everyone can make a payment via enertionboards.com. everyone gets the same battery.

So you don’t have to do anything.

Might be a good idea to notify everyone who purchased already by email that the this vote is happening.

ill do it tomorrow, its late here, but wanted to get the message out quickly

KK cheers have a good night

The bigger battery capacity is a no brainer.

i would personally do it!.. but not up to me really…

If that doesn’t go through (And to be realistic, we probably won’t get a 100% backing for the extended battery) you could still start making the higher capacity battery pack and selling that, right?

yeah, it’s possible, but also its unlikely many people will want spare raptor 2 battery. the battery is fricken huge already!

The Raptor is a modular design anyway no? so you can swap the 10S4P battery with a different one if necessary.

You could easily make a change to the battery yourself. but you would have to buy the cells & build it, this way people are trading up instantly… so its just a cheaper way to get a bigger battery straight away.

1 Like

I have 7 boards ordered and would love to upgrade the cells if its not too late. Would gladly pay the extra $55-$70 per board. This is already the best board currently in production, using the best parts, why not use the best battery? I’m game

Plus using the latest battery cells is another major buying point for the raptor2. I would assume if you switch the the 30Q packs, that should draw up a lot of interest in the esk8 community and sell more pre-orders. Would also put the Evolve gt battery to shame (the current king of main market boards), since a lot of people complain about its voltage sag issues (pack adjusts to eco mode at 40%)

1 Like

you still payed $500 less than msrp… plus there is the referral program to make some extra ca$h back… This isn’t about how much you paid, but should the boards battery be upgraded to keep up with the latest battery trends

I voted for the larger capacity along with the necessary increase in price.

When will the price increase amount be finalized and when will it have to be paid? Preferably when it is ready to ship.

I am looking forward to riding my Raptor 2.

1 Like

Its too late. Make the board at the price that was advertised