RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

But you noticed that he started from a standstill at the velodrome. That’s the reason i mentioned the example with Usain Bolt.

This + the inaccuracies of measurement on Google Earth (I got 440 meters for the Velodrome) are enough for me to consider this a correct result.

Who knows maybe on the hill he was hitting the 50 amp current limit. We need more data before we can call it fake or real.

(I’m on the real side :stuck_out_tongue: )

“You will find only what you bring in”.

is measuring the very inside ring of the velodrome on google maps even an accurate data set? That would be the shortest distance and clearly in the video he moves back and forth from the inside to the center of the track.

What type of lights could we use for raptor 2? Front and rear (red)

3 Likes

there is alway shred light (sorry for the plug)…

3 Likes

But do you think they will fit in the rear?

Sorry, I forget how wide the back wheel are… But still if you don’t a bit of work, you can still mount them as @Mrmoonlight did, also a bit more on the tail other than on the truck.

4 Likes

Wuut, this video brings up a lot of question :). Different decks and the remark to flex makes me think there is a complete kit or components coming ?

Also there is a typo in the vid I think:" hours of stEmina/stamina" .

thanks for the spell check, fixed it

no, nothing new coming. this is it

ah “sadface”. Thought the different decks etc. was a teaser for a kit or components :frowning:

I am trying to illustrate that the raptor 2 deck is changeable with other decks…

Sick of the critics!!! What is the estimated life of the rear Tyre?

I might just buy front white from Shred and maybe some red rear from ebay. Something cheap and small just to show. Here in sweden it never gets dark at summer, just 1 h max :slight_smile:

Maybe Mr @onloop have some ideas for the rear?

hay, new logo!

although the old was more interesting in my opinion; a little more “electric like” with the folded ribbon aesthetic.

I attached a Blitz bike light before I got my Shredlights. I have a drop-thru deck, so I mounted it through the cut out for the trucks. Only issue is that it sticks out. So resting your board on it’s tail is not possible. Lights were not bad, just need to make sure you mount them in a place where they are protected. The plastic housings break easily. The lights are still $20 a pop, so personally, I find Shredlights to be more cost efficient in the long run. I’ve broken too many bike lights that I’ve mounted on my board.

1 Like

That’s what she said

Sleek and sexy hours of stamina like to be ridden hard xxx

2 Likes