RAPTOR 2 | Most Powerful Direct Drive Electric Skateboard | Kickstarter

4 Likes

thatĀ“s a really cool test and would be an awesome ad :smiley: :+1:

I cant wait to be standing on one of these. This looks awesome :heart_eyes:

1 Like
6 Likes

I wonder how much average Amps were flowing on that uphill ride?! Wider trucks for smoother ride with these speeds! YouĀ“re really wobbly.

Cool video! Love the Ozzy atmosphere and makes me want to come back there :slight_smile:

I actually forgot to tune my bushings before leaving todayā€¦ so it was loose as fuckā€¦

1 Like

Yes these videos are freaking awesome thanks man

yep! I was looking your video like ā€œshieeet! Facebrake incomming!ā€

But maybe for the future think about wider trucks like evolve is using. Because we go faster with stronger motors, we need to get more stable at higher speeds!

Also a good new logo!

I wonder if you feel the harder back of your board with these thin urethane wheels on the hubs, especially with those cracks in the streets?

Jimm, your strange trousers are freaking me out :smiley: My ex girlfriend wore things like these! :monkey:

1 Like

just needs the skillz then the wobz are no issue :wink:

2 Likes

THANKS! always trying to improve.

1 Like

Just stay chill & donā€™t panic helps tooā€¦ but any faster and i would have had some real issuesā€¦ i was at the limit with this setup.

1 Like

you must unlearn what you have learned :wink:

I definitely donā€™t want to sound like Iā€™m talking smack as Iā€™m really looking forward to getting my board, but I noticed at the 1 minute mark, thereā€™s a walker whoā€™s moving quite fast in the opposite direction.

Maybe this is just camera stabilization distortion, but has this video been sped up? What kind of average speed are we looking at moving up this hill? I noticed you blew the cyclist out out of the water on your way up- NICE. Overall, pretty stoked, but I guess I just have no reference for top/average speed for the grade which is why Iā€™m curious what to expect.

I know its a silly stuntā€¦ but I like this one.

edit: Today I also learned that the British English spelling of curb is kerb.

reddit goes crazy over the sped up, but Iā€™m not convinced.

I think the Raptor 2 is good enough and donā€™t need fake marketing. Yes Jason is using stupid buzzwords and unclear claims but I donā€™t think he is cheating.

Next video with VESC-data and no music please so everyone can see itā€™s not manipulated :wink:

1 Like

I donā€™t think it is good enough and he needs cheating. For me the video also looks speed up. But that is just a feeling and no proof.

But it is a proof that he was cheating on the truck pulling. Search on maps for ā€œUriah Pl West Lakes Shore, South Australiaā€. This street has a slope of around 2.67%. Donā€™t know why @onloop lies to his customers. Maybe he thinks they are stupid. Cant repeat it often enough that he just talks marketing BS. Donā€™t trust him.

Even if there is a little bit of slope in your picture, what are you trying to proof? I want to see you pull a 2 ton truck down a slope of 2% or see any other board that can do that. If you donĀ“t like what you are seeing maybe you should consider buying something else, there are a lot of other e-boards on the market.