POLL turned to possible group buy - Which ABEC 11 Wheels would you buy? Gauging Group Buy MOQ! Please fill out form in 1st post!

I’m glad you are still considering ordering so many wheels. Will really help putting this GB together.

I still haven’t heard back from ABEC11. No one picks up the phone or replies to emails. Don’t really understand what’s going on.

@ChrisChaput Be extremely blunt with us. What’s up? What is holding you back right now?

Not a GB, just a buy… if Chris ever feels like taking my money.

Yes i know. I was just saying that your order coulped to the GB order will increase the overall order size and perhaps draw @ChrisChaput attention more quickly.

Does anyone know anymore ways of contacting abec11? I’ve tried both their emails and the phone number on there website.

I almost feel like flying all the way to cali and knocking on the warehouse door.

I feel like @ChrisChaput has some sort of private no for the big guys and he doesn’t really pay attention to others. I know ABEC11 has been in contact with some retailers as recently as this week and they get fairly fast replies. I think this sort of behaviour is exactly what people were complaining about up in this and the other thread. Hell even Chinese factories are much easier to get hold off.

4 Likes

Chose three sets by accident. Meant to say 1

Is there a big difference between 74 and 75a duro? I haven’t enven begin to build my board but I fell like I can’t miss a good deal on Abec11 wheels.

1 Like

Some hard core riders will say yes, for most of us if it wasn’t printed on the wheels we wouldn’t know. I can tell a difference between 74a and 80a but that’s about as discerning as I can be.

3 Likes

I dont think you could tell the difference @107mm.

Thanks guys! Another question, very soft wheels will wear out more easily, right? Or not the Abec11?

1 Like

I ha have over 250 miles on my superflys and cant see any discernable wear. I bought a couple extras set anyway just in case.

1 Like

What’s the total count for the 107’s now? I will see what I can do.

5 Likes

Im gonna have withdraw my 2 sets, I just bought them off cruiserbooards on ebay.

Anyone heard from Chris?

@psychotiller

Evolve hasn’t been price gouging in the abecs. All of the shops sold them for the same price. You guys are always bitching about price. Make something. Then tell us how much it should cost.

I don’t get it? Here in Frisco you go to Last Mile SF and they have a huge stock of them F1 107mm Superflies (at the same price as everywhere else). I then asume every major capital in the entire world should have a store like this offering the same dang wheels at the same prices. 'am missing something here? I cannot believe Frisco is the only city in the entire planet Earth, with a minuscle store, where the first thing you see when you enter the joint are GTXs hanging from the walls and dozens of F1 Superflies on the shelves (??) Wheeeett??

Whats the deal with Europe and these taxes (??) It almost sounds like they live on another Constellation. “Constellation of the impossible to obtain (for less than EU $300) 107mm esk8 Superflies!!”

European dudes (& dudettes) get out, take a walk around the park… and now that you are out… go find your nearest Evolve distributor, pleaseeeeeeee!!:pray::rolling_eyes:

$190?

1 Like

tfw esk8 is illegal in your country

3 Likes

Which country Koralle?

this country (GER)

2 Likes