POLL turned to possible group buy - Which ABEC 11 Wheels would you buy? Gauging Group Buy MOQ! Please fill out form in 1st post!

I’ll grab a set if we do 107’s, 74a or 75a. Original green flavor is fine for me, especially if it means less chance of chunking. We can always dye them black if we want, right?

1 Like

yeah me too 107mm Original formula (green) 75a BLACK CORES we gotta get the black cores like these…

7 Likes

Yeah, Rit Dye works great

1 Like

@Ronny_CTS Sorry friend but we only allow L3 members to run group buys through the forum. If there is an L3 member that wants to organize this buy, let me know and I’ll unlock the thread. We do this to avoid bad deals and\or scams. Not accusing you of either. Thx!

1 Like

uh… you didn’t lock the thread :rofl:

I also think @thisguyhere said he would handle everything and @Ronny_CTS would like to help with forms, keeping organized etc.

1 Like

yeah, only possible at this stage…

Why didn’t the old/original electric flywheels take off? the extra width really appeals to me… anyone else?

2 Likes

uh oh, he liked my post…

@thisguyhere can you organize the group buy? If so, pls edit the original post and have all purchasing and payment go through @thisguyhere.

Also a reminder - we only allow payment through paypal seller, no “friends and family” sales.

Sorry to chime in with all the logistics… just trying to keep everything on the level!

1 Like

@treenutter

1 Like

Ahh thanks @GrecoMan! Carry on haha.

1 Like

we haven’t even got to talking about price let alone payment yet… :wink:

3 Likes

@treenutter i totally agree with forum rules and will not be handling the money aspect of possible group buy. I just took initiative to get the ball rolling in that direction.

For now this is just an assessment thread to determine if MOQ can be met. Which I believe so based on the poll the ran initially and showed 84 votes of which 53% where for the 107 mm wheel. That equates into almost 45 sets (if each person would only buy one). Bearing in mind that people will probably buy more than one set, i think MOQ is attainable.

a re-run of the old electric flywheels would be bad-ass… like regular 107’s but wider so you have more grip, I don’t think we had the power when they where released to make use of them, but now we do! if it turns out to be regular width 107’s in classic 75a with black cores I’m in. But the next level would be the original release “electric flywheels” with the extra width for more grip!

1 Like

Uuuuuu those black cores are nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

vote for the black cores…

Please apologize but what’s the approximate price tag for the 107s? Are they significantly cheaper than the Evolve 107s?

Thx

not sure yet dude, if we can get 75 people together for a group buy, we can buy direct from abec 11… still trying to get the numbers

apparently someone has bought a pair from Chris for 120 back when he had some lying around. Could imagine the price might be in that vicinity.

3 Likes

Ok but it shouldn’t be that vicinity… that’s a pair right? We are talking here 75 pairs - a pair being 4 :wink:

We should get them maybe for $80-90 + shipping is what I am wishfully hoping for.

EDIT: Please negotiate for a good price. I can only share some anecdotes about this. I previously tried to inquire about becoming a vendor for esk8 products (which I have decided not to in the end as it’s not very good margins) but Maytech was willing to sell me 100 x 6374 170kV sensored motors in the $70 shipped range. They retail those between $120 - $150. So we should get a good price… a wholesale price.

Below $120 US and ~$160 AUD would be sweet!