OllinBoardCo OM5065-200kv Sensored Motor

even the V4 with only 63mm mounting holes?

No, they only work on v3 mounts.

well that sucks i think all mounts but the v4 are getting discontinued.

No worries, we will have something available soon.

4 Likes

Dimentions 50 x70mm,… is 70mm with shaft length included ?

This is the same motor as EVOLVE so now 31% gradient with dual motors is possible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Those are some sexy motors, would definitely consider them if was building a new board today.

Are these made by Maytech? I wonder if Evolve gets them from the same place.

So you will have a mount available?

Any idea when the mount will be available im not in a huge rush but i need it before august, if not any suggestions for mounts that are common???

1 Like

They are similar to the motors evolve is using but they are made to run at a higher voltage, really wish we unveiled this sooner since this model has been available for several months but we needed to be sure our changes would perform as expected.

We received the confirmation on 12s yesterday so we are adding a 170kv motor to the first production order. I’ll have the listing up later for those who want it.

They are really powerful motors for their size. A single easily takes me to 25-30mph with a properly configured VESC. Really hit a sweet spot with the VESC. You can run them at their peak output and the VESC stays well within it’s operational temperature range. This factors into why these motors do so well on hills.

@CRABOLSKY @ecuadorche We will have v1 of our mount out next month if everything goes well but we might have to move them into production sooner if @torqueboards is discontinuing his v3 mount. I really hope he keeps that model, it works really well.

4 Likes

any idea when they will be available for purchase??? also will this motor work on enertions mounts??? im not in a super huge hurry but i need the board ready and built by end of july im going on a long roadtrip and would love to use it

Yes it will work on Enertion mounts and DIY still has some v3 in stock.

We will definitely have a our mounts out before the end of July if you end up waiting.

2 Likes

If you can package the 170kv motor with a pre-configured VESC so that the system is plug-n-play, I’m gonna be all over that. Might even buy 2.

2 Likes

i think ill wait then i would rather pay for shipping within the USA and to avoid any taxes and such are you going to carry pulley sets by any chance??? if i could get the last few things i need from you that would be great

@chaka I’d like to have the one that is 12s capable

@HTownBomber That goes without saying! If you buy a motor and a VESC it will come pre-configured in BLDC mode.

@ecuadorche Yes, they will come with pulleys and a belt. Everything you would need. one detail is they will be made to fit caliber trucks only. The adapters for the paris trucks need a little more development.

@Michaelinvegas Noted :wink: did you want to switch to 170kv or stick with the 200kv winding? If you are going 12s I recommend 170kv.

1 Like

Oh…too amped to get this little powerhouse

Awesome is the time frame for the pulleys and belts the same as the mount if so ill get them from you !

Hey chaka, will this fit the torque boards v2 truck on a dual* motor setup or will it be too short for the twin 70mm motors?

1 Like