Obed servant bags

It up I’ll tag him him and ask what’s ur insta bud

esk8squad609

1 Like

It seems they’re specifically Christian esk8 bags it appears? Either way they look nice and about the only bag that I’ve seen that could possibly carry a 20+lb esk8 around and stay in one piece

1 Like

Think it’s Hebrew or something but ya think in the same …I just want the servant bag

Yeah he’s a fundie, but he’s cool. Met him this summer on a ride in NYC.

What matters are the bags - they are sweet.

3 Likes

Yup he need hire a few people and open a bigger shop which I see happening soon just hope it’s before China rip him off

Maybe short for Obediah (sp?)?

It’s on his Instagram he it’s like the Hebrew to serve or give I think lol so deeeeep😂

Just recieve a message from Terrence (obed)

1 Like

theyr still saying sold out tho?? and i dont get paid till wednsday i dont get a reply could you say that…the 4 week wait is grand…thanks bud edit… talked them on insta thanks for the help bro

1 Like

Just discovered this brand and now it’s the 1 thing in life that i need.

So sad there is no stock.

Hit them up on instagram , that’s how I got mins

Oh you know I emailed them, and instagrammed them. Haha which bag do you have?

What bag do you guys recommend for a street carver deck?

The Giver,

Depends on how big your board is

Do you think that the thickness of a board is a problem ? I’ve got a 30mm enclosure on a 15 or so mm thick deck.

Best thing to do is post a pic of your board and tag him on IG. Ask there - he’ll let you know.

Told me my board was too big. :frowning:

Nice suggestion thanks

Yeah i got a response from the guy and had a chance to buy one but they didn’t have the blue/silver/red yet…also tbh the religious tie in is a little outputting to me but the name OBED is obscure enough that I don’t care enough not to support a small entrepreneur’s business if he’s putting out the bag quality that everyone raves about. I’m going to hit him up about the silver one and see when its available

Lol yea I can see that people either love it or hate it.

Alternatives are the evolve bag or the boosted I suppose?

Boosted looks sorta strange to me and the evolve is… well evolve

1 Like

I got a carver and obed, it fit nice… Got the servant 2.