Noob question thread! 😀 ask your questions here!

Well you will want to change your cutoff end because you don’t want your batteries cut off to like 32 and not 8

1 Like

@briman05 would that be my problem? I’m hoping that is it because im also changing my control from the winning to a mini rc remote

Well it is part of it. You don’t want your batteries going down that low as it will damage your batteries what kind of batteries do you have on the board.

Li-ion lg hg2 10s5p with bms rated at 80a on dual 190kv each rated at max 2000w. My weight being 240lbs

Ok so change max input voltage to 59 cutoff start to 34 or 35 and cutt off end to 33 or 32. Change bat max to 50 per vesc and bat regen to -12. Is your set up running sensored or not. If not you need to give it a kick start. Also post your app config and ppm section

Sensorless

Yeah you need to give it a kick start if you are running sensorless. Only sensored will start and go from a stopped position

1 Like

I’m also using 4.12 vescs not focboxes

focbox is basically an 4.12 with upgraded components. There is the start up boost you could adjust a little. That might help

Did that. Thanks it has been solve thanks to @briman05

You may want to also uncheck limit ERPM with negative torque.

1 Like

Hey, I have a 12s4p pack from 25r cells, and I have 2 TB vescs and 2 TB 6374 motors, the battery is limited to 80A discharge, I have the ability to change it to a 100a battery but for a whole lot of money, my question is, will I get the maximum possible performance from this setup, or my battery is really limited?

You should be fine with the 12s4p depending on range and speed you are looking for

I’m pretty sure the speed from this setup will not be reached by me, and I can imagine, that should make 30km easaly, I’m just not sure if I can go with high vescs settings, having this pack.

Edit: I do imagine, that my vesc and motor combo can output an insane amount of torque, so I just wan’t the best possible performance from them, with out battery limiting me.

there are plenty of people on here doing 12s4p. I would keep the 12s4p because it is going be more battery then you will probably need.

Can you limit the top speed in the vesc settings?

anyone know which pulse timing to use for arduino spot welder

yes

1 Like

Has any1 done a wood deck with built in enclosure? is it possible?