Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

I’m interested in a UK/EU group buy still. What about the possibility of getting the EU part shipped direct to here? I think I could find a home for a few here.

@bigben I can get them to ship them to you in UK directly if you round up people. I don’t know the exact shipping cost to do that but can figure it soon. Youre closer to China than I am anyway…if my geography is correct…we don’t have that class here.

Are those Hi5ber nose guard as seal?!

Go peeps go! I need this deck asap :smile: I would get more then 2, but I’m the only eskater here wher I live. So it will be difficult to sell them. Eskating has not blown up in Finland yet :confused:

Lol it’s edge trim…very versatile :yum: Trimlok on Amazon

another possibility is a complete board and I’ve got a lot of paris v2 195s in black and abec centrax 83 wheels.
bump. go go go. and I have an enclosure @psychotiller Dave gave me I can throw in for ten off what he sells them for. I’m obsessed with making my own.

2 Likes

Ok, who and how many want these for Eu?_

Me! Allready paided for 1.

I’m still down for one, UK.

Me too, 1x, UK

I want one Us

are these now Carbon or wood? same price for both? i do not understand,

is it double drop or top mount?

It’s $110 plus shipping (depends on location)

Dropped wood deck with a layer of carbon fiber on top.

do you have some more pictures please?

it looks like a double drop at the first pictures

@scepterr can you post pictures of the drops. I haven’t received mine yet :pensive:

double drop

cf and wood layered together

2 Likes

6 Likes

the double drop is a dealbreaker for me, do these exist in dropped form only?

i think my needs are to special

I mean…u could just top mount and use a “x-thing” if you’re uneasy about structural integrity.

also, too*

1 Like

its about integrity and its about design. but still the cutout would be too thin…