New vesc user? Read This - COMPLETE WALKTROUGH OF THE VESC

Can you check the 5v rail

1 Like

How? I donā€™t feel like opening up the case for fear of breaking the heat sink connection.

You can measure the voltage on the 5V pins and on the 3.3V pins if you have a voltmeter.

We do a full spin-up test with each device. 12S Voltage + USB connectivity checked + automatic motor setup wizard + FOC and BLDC motor spin-up. Our test bench compares all values to reference values to see if there are any deviations from the norm. If the firmware is on the device, it has passed all tests and should work just fine. If you canā€™t spot the issue, please get back to us via mail. We will sort it out for you and make sure you will get a working device.

Frank

I measured 2.8V on the PPM and on the CAN ports (each separately). It says 5V on the screen print though.

Look like something is wrong with the Drv or over the 5v legā€¦

1 Like

Can I replace that at home? Send it to Trampa?

Could someone help me, I think I bricked my vesc some how? Iā€™ve tried 2 computers and two USB cables one long one short and nothing happens. The vesc connects to the PC and ā€œinstalls hardwareā€ but you cannot locate it under the PC icon and when using the vesc tool it says no ports found. The lights on the vesc light up so I wasnā€™t sure if I screwed something up or my cables or PC is bad

1 Like

Hi Travo, maybe you can try to check if your computer lacks some driver, just like stmicroel viritul drive. :wink:

Oh boy. Another thread i need to read 4 times.

1 Like

Okay will do

I have a question about the receiver input. I have a typical hobby receiver. Do I plug the servo cable into the throttle channel for pwm or the bat bind channel for ppm?

What other types of control inputs are available?

Is there an esc that is can be programed with the FOCBOX BLDC Tool that is compatable with a 12s motor at 110A?

Hello everyone, The belt is fine, if you can take your hand, and spin the wheel without great difficulty. The belt should make it slightly harder to spin , but not too hard to spin. You https://xvideos.onl/ should run the detection with the belt attached.https://xnxx.onl/ But most importantly, it should be able to spin without any load, as when you click on detect motor button, it will do a series of tests that will make the motor spin. If you have load or even if the wheel is touching the ground, it will fail detection, as the motor canā€™t spin freely.

I have always believed that it is best to do motor detection without belts or without wheels on a direct drive. This is how I have always done mine and never had an issue. I have always thought that added drag on the motor could alter the outcome of the detection.

Would anyone else care to voice your opinion on this?

Hi, What would it mean if my voltage reading on my vesc is unstable. It keeps flacuating. Which messes up with a lot of readings as you could imagine. I used a multimeter, but its reading is stable. Thanks, Sam

Hey,

Does anyone have any experience connecting the Flipsky VX1 with the Tourqueboards VESC?

Iā€™m not usre which connector to use when attaching the reciever.

Cheers!