New VESC from China. Seems like not only Maytech is making VESC's now

HOBBYKING ESC can run in foc (proven in one of the topic) and your company made business with them, in your test vid, hope your esc can run 13-14s in 190-200kv motors and exceeding erpm limit (60k) without error or breaking.

Actually thats pretty cool to get a video of a 14s setup so quick!

The problem is, we run the vesc on boards with much more load than here on a light heli propellor. If you put 14s on a board and run that with 4.12 hardware you get voltage spikes, especially from braking down a hill. These spikes exceed 60V fast and kill your vesc. You have to leave some headroom for the 60V components, thatĀ“s why you should do 12s at max on board. Some are even ok with 13s but you have to pay attention to a few factors.

Sweet spot for vesc (Volt and Ampere) is on 10s for eboards.

1 Like

It was already out, nice vid,

But @TarzanHBK got a point, it needs load for esk8 test (especially in braking/stopping).

1 Like

Thank you for your kindly reminders and suggestions. Our engineers take full account of some of your concerns. We have adjusted our vesc to make vesc performance better and we hope to make players satisfied.

Acturallyļ¼Œour vesc passed the test successfully in the video,:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Now show us how it deals with FOC :wink:

The company has already tested it, but it didnā€™t take a video. When the video comes out,i will informs you.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Do you offer any warranty on your vescs?

Always cool to have people from companies here, i think we can benefit from each other directly!

Would be nice to have more working on hardware 6 alternatives. The 4.12 is outdated.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good, what is the rpm/erpm limit on that?

if itĀ“s a 4.12 hardware, the erpm limit is still 60.000 (100.000 but 60.000 is safe)

1 Like

Thatā€™s what i want to know in the test, if they pushed it to the erpm limit.

Yes, I am also very happy to share relevant information with you. Our company is testing the new 6.4 and will soon sell it on our official website. So stay tuned.

4 Likes

Watch out for trampa drama

Donā€™t mention the name they might strike you with ip

2 Likes

Yeah! Alright! ill wait for this oneā€¦

Yes.The FLIPSKY TECH also produce vesc. The Dual drive VESC4 and VESC6 will be Bring to market in May 2018.

You guys have a dual vesc6 clone in the making? ThatĀ“s interesting!

I Bought two FLIPSKY vescs two weeks ago, and I ride about 100km with them. I donā€™t know about Flipsky vesc well, so I try only BLDC, not FOC. Until now, No problem. similar to maytech. And Flipsky aluminum enclosure is very good.

1 Like