New version 2.1 - iOS eSkate VESC app for standard and ackmaniac FW

Hi Ben, Your problem is with gps speed or with the wheel speed ?

Hi Jerome, You need the mail to get the graph data. Did you setup the Apple mail default app on your iPhone ? because the app use it.

Oh, never mind, i was looking at wheel speed. How can i make it then show GPS top speed instead of wheel top speed?

You have both on the screen. But wheel speed is very accurate if everything is correctly setup (diameter, pole number, teeth number, …)

Working!!! Thx man , brillant!!

@Bensaida sounds to me like you have the wrong pole count

1 Like

Hi emmaanuel

The temperature is not part of the plot. How to have the curves?

Thanks😃

On the graph , you can tick for more data.

The graphs are only available with the link I get in the email, and whem choosing the csv file

I sense the temp is not plotted, though it is measured.
On the app it self I see no graph at all,

Please tell me how?

Apologies!! i see it , I needed to click on the temp label in the graph , many thanks:)

@emmaanuel Hi, I am getting casual crashes on latest iOS in iPhone X :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve gotten only one crash on my iPhone X. I think this iPhone has problems in general

Did not had any other crashes apart that app :wink:

1 Like

Hello Kug3lis, You’re the first reporting this problem. I’ve just checked the apple dashboard, to see if the app crash often. During the last 7 days, apple report me only one crash (the 5th of January), and 3 crashes during the last 30 days. If this is correct, the app looks pretty stable. I’ll recheck that in a couple of day, to be sure no other problems are reported.

Sorry I do not share analytics information from my phone so you will not see them in dashboard :smiley:

ok. but without this, impossible for me to know if there is a problem :wink:

2 Likes

I have a hall throttle hooked up to the 12C/UART/ADC connector. ADC, GND and 3V3. Can I hookup BT to UART (5V, GND, RX, TX) and have them both working in the same time? Only GND will be common. It is for ebike.

I don’t know. Try it and let us know if it’s working :wink:

1 Like

Gee, thanks.

1 Like

I tried and it works with Ackmaniac on Android. Any chance for your beautiful creation to be available for Android?