New MBS Matrix II Pro Truck and Machine motor mount

Board is really good, give around 18 miles range in a moderate speed, off road it’s a beast. If you have a MBS go for it …

wooooohhhh what the specs?

Dual TB 12S ESC Dual SK3 6374 190Kv 10 Ah 12S lifep04 battery pack 16T / 65T 5 HTD Pulley

That battery system is insane, really like it. Just noticed u are in NY, same here, Queens lol

1 Like

Hi! Im wanting to do this build myself and wondering if you would be willing to share the motor-mount cad/drawing so that I could ask someone to make them for me. Thank you!

@VoSSer I designed those e-machine shop software you’ll need to download their software to open the files.

ill PM you the files later

Hi, great design! Any chance you could share the CADs with me as well? Thanks a lot!!!

Can I but a motor mount off of you? If not do you know where I can get some. Please contact me at [email protected]

Mbs matrix pro ii trucks 190kv motor 63mm Trampa hubs

1 Like

3 Likes

Kaly,

Where did you source the wheel and motor pulley?

Hey Kaly. Great post by the way. Working on mine now. Would you be willing to share the drawing you made for your motor mount? You can email me at the follow address ([email protected]) My buddy has a machine shop and wanted to make one… Secondly what site did you use for the distance calculation?

yeah what JH said, nice online pulley calc.

Do you sell these mounts or would you be willing to send me the measurments so i can make some pleas

Can I buy some motor mounts?

the best option is to get the mounts from @idea great design and quality. you will not get them at a better price even if you do it yourself :wink:

1 Like

Ill look into them thanks

Thanks @kally

The latest version of the motor mounts for MBS Matrix II is probably not that bad :smiley:

But it’s a matter of taste

2 Likes

Hallo ich bin neu hier und bin auf der Suche nach Motor Haltern für meine MBS Matrix 2 Trucks. Sind die Halter auf dem Bild zu verkaufen ? Oder gibt es die Datei irgendwo zum Download? Mfg

Hi, there are 5 of us here in Western Australia building up some boards. We may end up choosing different motor mounts from each other, but this could be an order of upto 5 sets. Do you still have motor mounts for MBS Matrix ii Pro? 63mm motor.

Max +61413550435