New Maytech MTSKR1712 Remote & Receiver 42€ + Shipping

Well the shape does fit somewhere well right?

8 Likes

wasn’t you, sorry

since its possible to hook up any 10S battery (without having to use a maytech vesc as stated in the manual) to the receivers GND and 42V pins to have the remote indicate battery status, its advised by maytech to connect a 10K resistor to the positive side between the battery and receiver.

Thanks for finding that out to @TeleRando

2 Likes

Hi, if you don’t mind me asking. How do you change from fast to slow speed?

Push the power button. The remotes manual is linked in post #1.

Exactly… with the remote on and connected, press power button and the blue power led blinks fast (= fast mode), press again and the LED blinks slow (= “slow” mode), press again and you’re back to fast mode aso.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfakbqefvLM

Got mine thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Placed an order and paid today. I hope this one lasts me longer then a few days

its already sent out. I sent you tracking information via PM

Cool! If you have questions or run into problems, don’t hesitate to contact me.

1 Like

Easy. How much to ship to New Zealand. Pretty keen on grabbing one of these.

Its also 6,50€ tracked

1 Like

How does it feel compared to Steez (V1)?

On the Steez, I think the joystick feels cheap. Acceleration is not nice.

I’ve only played around with the Steez remote a little bit and it was really jumpy and dropped connection frequently. This one has been perfect (probably have about 10hrs of ride time in so far with this and no drops yet and very smooth performance. My only feedback would be that the trigger is kinda small

don’t know the steez, but the trigger on the maytech is fine. it has a nice heavy spring, making it feel very solid. Accelleration is smooth. I feel like its still accellerating a bit after I stopped moving the trigger, but that might be due to my VESC settings. Even though the actual movement range of the trigger is rather small its not a problem at all. In part because it has two speed modes. In regular mode it accellerates softly while in high speed mode, everything is a bit more snappy. You can change modes back and forth while riding. Top speed is the same in both modes it seems.

Hi Alan, I placed an order the other day, can you confirm? Paid via paypal on [email protected]

Yes, I just forgot to post the tracking number. I added it to the PayPal transaction now.

Hey, do you still sell these?

1 Like

yep. if you are from europe, you might also order them directly from my amazon store. if not, I still ship them out at the conditions above.