New FOCBOX For Sale! US Free Shipping! Price Reduction!

Hey Guys!

I still have 7 left! I just ordered another batch from Enertion so let me know through PM!

Just wondering how these SK3 perform compared to the blue R-Specs? I know the top speed SHOULD be higher since higher kv but still if anyone has had these, can you shed some light? Thanks!

Heres a similar spec Motor,

these aren’t Turnigy SK3 Branded motors rather they are from the manufacturer specd by me with a longer shaft and keyway for our esk8

This is my original thread.

3 Likes

received mine… these are friggin awesome!!

1 Like

Got mine… they got forwarded to my new address… thanks for helping me figure it out

1 Like

Got mine today. THANK YOU.

Do you have some vescs left? How much for a shipping to Germany?

I would also look into the Group buy for EU - might be cheaper for you (but maybe might get it later than sooner).

Got anymore for me?

Just got a new shipment in guys. prices are the same as usual PM me for details and to set up payment!

Just got a pair from @yummyblobs. Quick shipping and they are the new generation FOCBOX.

1 Like

I also want two! How do I pay?

Just got mine in the mail! Thanks for the expeditious delivery @yummyblobs!

2 Likes

Is anyone still interested in FOCBOXES? I’m thinking of putting another bulk order and wanted to know if anyone wanted to buy em at $125 shipped each. Hit me up if on PM if your interested.

3 Likes

always could use another FOCBOX gotta bleed this rock called my wallet haha!!

Whats the price shipped to ireland

BIG NEWS GUYS! I put another order in for a new batch hit me up $125 shipped in the US $240 for 2! I’m guessing ill get my batch by the end of next week but hit me up now so we can get you guys in line.

4 Likes

I got the tracking number guys! Hit me up through pm if you’re interested in a FOCBOX!

Does it come with the male to male servo connector?

The plug wire is soldered directly

1 Like