NEW BATCH 6-12s open source DieBieMS

Wait even in the US we’d have to pay the VAT?

It is included in the price. No last second surprises.

@Deckoz kug3lis is in Croatia and I am pretty sure he doen’t want to work for free; generally speaking the best way to save on the price is to do group shipping since I can ship about 30 bms’ with UPS tracked for 20eur to the US.

EDIT: kug3lis shop is in Lithuania.

1 Like

104€ = $128 I don’t mind spending that much for this I think it’s definitely worth it, but I thought the changes that were being made were to make it cost less? So then regardless of where we live well be paying the VAT tax? I don’t understand that? It was just said earlier that if we’re not in the EU we wouldn’t have to pay that tax…? What changed in the last hour or so?

Form submitted! Thanks!

First of all 104 is the abs max. I am working hard to make it sub 100 without compromizing donations and quality.

This is a brief explaination of VAT: VAT is a tax meant to pay for some of the nice services that are free in Europe that are not available in other countries.If you don’t live here it’s undertandable that you don’t want to pay it because you don’t use such services.

The actual refund of VAT is where things get nasty: if I were a registered company (and I am not) I would have to pay the VAT in advance for you, send the proof of export to my government, and then get back the money from my government.

If the fact that I am not able to get the tax refunded bothers you, it makes prefect sense so you you are free to leave this GB, buy all the stuff from mouser and make your own board and you will be sure that Italy’s government gets 0%.

1 Like

Great. Signed up for one :slight_smile:

No no I’m didn’t mean it in any offensive way, I sorry if it came off that way I just wanted to know what the reason was. I’m very much looking forward to this and have been for some time so definitely have no problem paying that. Like I said, I just wanted to know what changed and the reason, that’s all. Thank you for your reply and for making this all come together, I’m very excited to get this BMS!

I live in UK, but the shop is operated from Lithuania :wink:

1 Like

haha I didn’t even get one right…

Hi guys,
today I received the terrible news that I took a barely sufficient grade in one of my engineering exams. I am committed to spend any spare minute of the upcoming months to study the subject and try the exam again in June.

I am therefore forced to put this GB on pause unless someone trusted and experienced on here wants to step up. I deeply apologize for the time you spent filling up the form and I am expecially sorry if your partecipation was business related.

Federico

6 Likes

School is more important.

2 Likes

Hope you do better in the next exam :sunny:

And maybe there is someone out there capable of this kind of GB

I wish you all the best to succeed ! @akhlut is definitely right ! School is the #1 priority.

But you passed? you just want a higher grade? My proffessor used to tell me I studied “bit too much again” when i was one or two points over passing :rofl:

Shelve it man, lessen distractions

Is school out yet? Time to make some more BMS?

Hope the exams went well for you @fedestanco!

1 Like

Hi guys, the exams will end 27th of july, but there is good news if you want to get one bms: this guy is willing to sell a few and the quality looks very good.

If you planned to get on this GB I would suggest to go with him instead PAYING WITH PAYPAL SERVICES to be safe.

Hey @fedestanco, hope your exams went well. Just to clear thing up, will you continue this group buy?

because you said you pause it, not cancel it. I just wanna know if I have to look for a different bms or can still count on this one.

I think @Samau18 was running one?

He did two batches I think. Maybe running a third if enough interest.